the Rift

World's Edge herd(OPEN)

Ajax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
OOC:(I am trying to get an invitation into the World's Edge Herd^^)

It felt so good to be back in his homeland,to see the World's Edge again.He had planned this so many times,failing to find World's Edge again.But now,he was here.The sun glistened on his back,the wind combed through his mane.He felt like shouting across the vast and still place,I'm Back!I'm Back!But the strange stillness bothered him a little.Was something wrong?But he was on an errand.He couldn't stop so quickly.He was trying to get acceptance into the World's Edge herd.He was going to talk to the members of the World's Edge herd.And hopefully,someone would invite him in.It would be good to be back with other unicorns.He was exited,so he hastily galloped across the land,not knowing where the herd was.He hoped someone would find him soon.......

Monster Posts: N/A
Unregistered

The Monster was bored. He’d been alone for most of the day because his master was somewhere on some business and he hadn’t seen Snö for a while. He liked to play with Snö - she didn’t freak out and shout “stop” when he wanted to have fun.

The black beast was rolling in the grass when suddenly a stranger’s scent caught his attention. His ears pricked up and he flung himself to his feet. In his head Mauja’s words echoed. No drip drop. Well the Monster figured it wouldn’t hurt just to have a look at the stranger who clearly didn’t understand the meaning of a border.

The Monster started trotting in the direction of the scent and soon he heard the sound of hooves beating on soft grass. Not long after the black shape of a bulky unicorn became visible. The Monster stopped behind a thick bush. The sound of Master’s voice in his head became fainter and fainter until the beast didn’t even hear or remembered what the words meant. His eyes lit up like the fires of hell and then he charged - horn pointing towards the other black stallion’s chest. A terrifying roar cut through the hot air as he thundered towards the trespasser.

Unregistered
Ajax saw what was coming.He quickly dodged the attack,which missed only by a few hairs.Ajax was tired,frightened,and overwhelmed."I come in peace,"he said quickly."I only want to join the herd!"He was so sick of people blindly attacking him.If this beast wouldn't listen,his horn would go down.After all,he was born from a line of great warriors.This beast was not invincible!He could bring this beast down a notch and show him who's boss.He waited for the Monster's next attack,bracing himself as he pawed the ground angrily.

Unregistered
[Ooc; Sorry, but there is a 100 words rule here on Helovia, i don't mind short posts, but I would be happy if you could write a little more than just one sentence, pretty please? :D]

Unregistered
OOC:kk,I lengthened it.Look above.

Unregistered

Ears pinned back against the neck, teeth bared, muscles rippling under dirty, black skin and heart pumping adrenaline throughout the beast’s body. He was ready - ready to tast the blood of the other stallion, ready to rip and cut him open, ready to… The Monster had given away his position too early and the other easily avoided his head on attack. A bit surprised the beast started to circle. Round and round he went contemplating his next move.

The bulky black stud spoke a lot of words the Monster didn’t understand but he got the impression that the stranger wanted entrance to the herd. The black beast decided to take him to Mauja - but only if the stranger managed to defeat him.

The Monster stopped circling and watched Ajax with a sly smile tugging at his unnaturally wide mouth. A yellow tooth was visible between his black lips and suddenly he laughed out loud. An icy, mad laugh before he lifted his forequarters from the ground in a big rear. The challenge echoed over the Edge and the message was clear: “To get to the herd you must get through me.”

The challenge thread is here

Unregistered
OOC:(I accept the challenge)