A Fallen Star(Introduction to Leyra)[Open]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark

Leyra
Learn from Your Mistakes

(I have no clue where Leyra came from)

The mare could not speak. Her head was spinning. Her stomach growled as she looked at the white stallion.

She stood up, her knees shaking. She leaned against the white stallion. Her eyes felt sore, she needed sleep, but she would gladly go to a herd. She needed somewhere to stay."Thank you for the offer. I would be glad to go to you herd."The mare bowed her head gratefully.

She felt the stallions' muscular shoulder against her own. She could feel her own muscles, well, what was left of them anyway.

The mare looked at the winged stallion. The warm feeling she had first felt was gone. Washed away like sand on the beach. She turned her head back to the unicorn stallion.
"May I ask where your herd is?"She asked shyly. Her deep blue eyes scanned the stallions features as she waited for his answer.

The horned stallions' smell was strange. He smelled of a desert. She caught a stale whiff of other horses. Her nose was clogged with dirt and water, and she was surprised at the fact she could even smell at all.

Her horn looked disgusting compared to the unicorn beside her. His horn was gleaming, almost like ice.

The mare felt tired, sleepy, and she nodded off, but was startled when a bird would chirp.

"Action"
"Thought"
"Speaking"

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Fallen Star(Introduction to Leyra)[Open] - by Leyra - 08-16-2012, 10:30 AM