the Rift

A Fallen Star(Introduction to Leyra)[Open]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark

Leyra
Learn from Your Mistakes

The mare blinked. She had gathered and clumped up all her energy and was ready. She didn't have too much, but she could get to the Edge with it."I'm fine. I can make it to the Edge."The mare spoke, her voice was hoarse but had a soft edge to it.

The mare shook her head, tossing the last of her sleep away. Her knees couldn't hold her weight, so she decided to stay leaning on the frosty stallion.

The mare saw the small puddle that she ha fallen into. She hobbled over to it and dipped her knees into the puddle. It made her cracked and dry knees slowly re-hydrate. Her knees stopped being so painful, but they still were in a little pain. She rolled in the puddle, washing of spots of dirt here and there. She could now see her black back and some of her white blanket pattern on her quarters.

The mare felt proud that she could see part of her own coat. She dipped more off herself into the puddle, which was slowly shrinking. After she had cleaned both her hips, and her stomach, the puddle vanished. She then realized how shoe must've looked as she rolled, probably like an immature foal. She stood up, feeling much better, and then walked back to the unicorn."Sorry. I just needed to take a layer of that muck off. Now, let's go."That was the most the mare had said in days. She still was hungry and thirsty, but she felt lighter, the thick mud was now reduced to a small layer in some areas. Other areas were almost completely clean.

The mare looked at the stallion, waiting for him to lead the way to the Edge.

"Action"
"Thought"
"Speaking"

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Fallen Star(Introduction to Leyra)[Open] - by Leyra - 08-16-2012, 12:48 PM