the Rift

For fear of loneliness [Any God]

Andash Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

andash</style>
the beautiful is always strange.</style>

The presence of one of the Gods was something that the ashen beast did not expect. He had thought that he would be one of the mortals to be ignored. But no, here before him stood a striking vixen, he guessed to be the Goddess of the Moon. With orbs wide open in disbelief and elation, he straightened his posture fit to be seen in front of the mother of the lands. With the bright lights casting from her pelt emitting a glow that emphasised Andash's ghostly appearence, he began to speak with a growing respect for the duchess,
"I wish to ask if I may be worthy of a companion, my lady," He gazed into her orbs with utter sincerity, not aware if he was doing the right thing or what was to be expected of such a meeting, "I am not noble, powerful, I cannot fly and I am certainly no hero, but I offer you my services if I am to be granted a companion of my own. A creature to share situations and a lonely life with..." His deep voice trailed off as he could no longer bear to stare into the Goddess. It was an overwhelming experience for handsome alabaster sir, as it should be for anyone.

"To be second is to be the first of the ones that lose."

image by seyed mostafa zamani @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
For fear of loneliness [Any God] - by Andash - 08-15-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: For fear of loneliness [Any God] - by Andash - 08-15-2012, 04:32 PM
RE: For fear of loneliness [Any God] - by Andash - 08-15-2012, 05:26 PM