the Rift

The fuck am I? {asylum}

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

My snores have grown loud, but I have no dreams. Peaceful, at least, are the vodka-induced sleeps that I have grown accustom to. Sure, sometimes I have those horrific nightmares, memories of my childhood. Why do you think I drink? If the drink will help keep me sane, or mostly sane, then drink up! I grunt in my sleep. Did I hear something? It keeps making sound. Words, I think can distinguish words. A female? Why would I care.. wait. Female. Heeeeeyo I like them. My eyelids part and I blink a couple times. Damn the sun! A low groan passes my lips and I tilt my head up. Aw shit there's a man there too. I huff at them both. Her words did not make it all the way into my ears. Didn't she know I was sleeping? C'mon, let sleeping dogs lie.

But then, she's a pretty lady. I suppose... Hnnngg... With effort I raise my body to a standing position once more. I stare at her. Love dem ladies. I walk over to her and sniff. But all I can smell at the moment is my own vodka breath. I move a couple steps over and sniff the male. He is close to her, like a little lost puppy in love. I sniff him. He smells funky. "That ain't Vodka." I snort with my laughter. "Whatever that drank is, you better take it easy, son." I look at them both and my vision crosses. "Woah. Stop movin'. I gotta make sure there are two of you. A girl and a boy. Now, who are ya again and why'd ya wake me?" My voice is low and a little gruff. But I did just wake up, can't they respect that? I yawn, and my vodka-laced breath floats their way.

"Well c'mon now speak up, don't got all day."

Text text text.
"Words words words."

@[Circuta]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
The fuck am I? {asylum} - by Rostislav - 02-02-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: The fuck am I? {asylum} - by Circuta - 02-04-2014, 11:26 PM
RE: The fuck am I? {asylum} - by Oxy - 02-05-2014, 12:03 AM
RE: The fuck am I? {asylum} - by Rostislav - 02-05-2014, 10:18 PM