Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Amani
I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
Trying to see through the rain coming down

My head jerks around as someone comes to my aid. It was another pegasus, like me! I hesitantly let her come close, really close. I've been on my own for a week now, oh stomach shut up! I've tried to eat the grasses like my parents had, but it just wasn't giving me what I needed. Oh to have a belly full of milk.... Wishful thinking. Oh, I need to answer her don't I? "I'm looking for my Uncle Aaron." My voice sounded alot stronger than I felt right now. She was tall compared to me, but it was quickly growing cold.

"I am Amani." I miss my mom and dad.... Why did the wolves have to take them away? No, can't think about that now. I have to remember what Momma told me. Something about a hole in the ground that was safe? I think that was it.... "Momma said he'd be in a hole. Do you know where that hole is?" That hole was safe, out here was not.... Plus Uncle Aaron would protect me like he had Momma and Aunt Sakura.... I only wish I understood why he came back here instead of staying with them.... Maybe they wouldn't be dead now if he had.... Or he would and i'd be on my own truely.... Either way, I needed to find him.... He would make it safe.... He was safety..... Him and that, hellhound thingy Momma said he had. "If you don't maybe we can find it together?"

Messages In This Thread
To Find Family - by Amani - 02-02-2014, 03:21 AM
RE: To Find Family - by Elsa - 02-02-2014, 03:32 PM
RE: To Find Family - by Amani - 02-02-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: To Find Family - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: To Find Family - by Amani - 02-06-2014, 03:50 PM