Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Amani
I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
Trying to see through the rain coming down

It seems this nice mare does know where the hole is! I could of jumped for joy! But her word quickly changed to those of urgency. There was a darkness that had taken over.... Was that why Momma said they were all in a hole? The hole was safe from this, darkness? Quickly I moved to her side, attempting to press in close. We needed to hurry. I didn't know what were were running from, but clearly the tone of her voice said enough. This darkness was worse than the wolves that took my parents.... I wasn't about to play around and not get to safety

I could only hope Uncle Aaron would accept me... How can he not? After all were family... But would be believe I'm his niece? Does he even know Momma is dead? Will I fit in with the herd? Or is there even a herd cause of this darkness. Oh... Even worse.... What if Uncle Aaron didn't make it to the hole? What if he was attacked when he got back? Oh then I'm really going to be on my own... I can only hope that isn't the case... Maybe this nice mare would look after me if I can't find him. As if she read my thoughts she told me almost exactly that. I smiled and nodded, following her to the safety of this hole and into a land that I did not know.... Either way, it's the place I now call my home

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
To Find Family - by Amani - 02-02-2014, 03:21 AM
RE: To Find Family - by Elsa - 02-02-2014, 03:32 PM
RE: To Find Family - by Amani - 02-02-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: To Find Family - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: To Find Family - by Amani - 02-06-2014, 03:50 PM