the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Singing Bird's Song

Hellä Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I walked through the unknown forest, watching the leafy-limbs swing past me without a flaw. I made my way to an abandoned stone structure on the end of a beautiful lake. ”Quite content.” My thoughts echoed through my dome with a glorious tone. I took a step forward and sighed as the cool water came in touch with my dry skin. It felt like forever since I had felt water against me, or at least until I had taken order under the Sultanas of Dragon’s Throat. Now I was on patrol with the Starry-Eyed leader. Well, I guess I wouldn’t say I was exactly on patrol yet, seeing as she hadn’t made her travel this far into the forest swamp. But I was relieved about it, as you can see, I’m not exactly on the best side with that mare because of my own personal thoughts on her position in the herd. Then again, why should I have thoughts about it? Why can’t I just make her leave that position. She doesn’t deserve it anyway. She doesn’t have the spirit. Or, as far as I know she doesn’t. But maybe, if she has the strength to change my mind, I might rethink my thoughts. She doesn’t have that one, simple, touch though.

Not like me.

You see, I was meant to lead a strong force, much like Ampere. But Africa, sorry dear, you’re just not ready. But maybe I’m thinking wrong, maybe you are supposed to lead a herd, just not a strong one. Maybe you’re not leading Dragon’s Throat for their forceful actions, maybe you’re supposed to be the one that leads the gentle-hearted and wise, but little Sultana, I’m neither of those. I will not accept you, but I will respect you. For maybe, just maybe, you can teach me the part of me that I lack. But dear Africa, I am not the one to fall in front of a throne so easily. Before I respect you, you must respect my beliefs, actions, and my keen addiction to the warm blood in such tender hearts. I will bow beneath you, when you’re time has come to become a real leader. But don’t worry fallen angel, I will help you reach the top, where you will stand taller than Ampere.

Anyways, I took a little swim just to make sure I didn’t lose my fur because of my dry skin. Stupid desert. I don’t even know why I had to choose there to live, I mean I would’ve done fine in some other forest terrain than a dang desert. I mean, I can’t complain, it has grass and water, but damn, it is hot as hell there. I don’t know how they even survive there. OKAY! I’m getting off topic, again. I probably need to break that habit, before I say something bad…

@[Africa]