the Rift

[OPEN] making our mark in the flow of time

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa first assessment after the mare spoke was that she seemed a bit... eccentric. First she knew, then she didn't, then she knew again. Elsa shook her head and a small laugh bubbled from her throat. The people she met her came from all shapes, sizes and personalities.

She finally returned from her little adventure of trying to find her way out of the cave, and introduced herself as Mermaid. Quite a unique name. She said she was new, which made sense, because no one could quite figure out these readings. Those first in here, seemed to be entranced and drawn in. Although, she had to give some of them credit because some of the drawings revealed interesting stories. It was putting them all into one story that made her head spin as she looked about. "Not old, but not quite new. I suppose i'm a noldie?" She grinned, actually thinking her word she just made up was quite clever. Putting the word new and oldie together... that took a ton of talent! Well, at least in Elsa's mind. "I wish I was able to help more with everything that's going on..." She mused aloud, thinking of the hideous creatures that lurked in the darkness. Elsa dearly wished it ended soon. She had just begun exploring when it seems she had been pulled underground. "Were you able to see any of the above lands before you got here? Or did you arrive in the midst of this crisis?" The hope for people even knowing about the above lands anymore was dwindling. Everyone either never saw it, or was too focused on cave-lurking to think of anything else.

"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
making our mark in the flow of time - by Mermaid - 02-02-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: making our mark in the flow of time - by Elsa - 02-10-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: making our mark in the flow of time - by Elsa - 02-12-2014, 11:02 AM
RE: making our mark in the flow of time - by Elsa - 03-12-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: making our mark in the flow of time - by Elsa - 03-27-2014, 09:32 AM