the Rift

[OPEN] making our mark in the flow of time

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
All mysteries are solveable...

Elsa let a half-hearted laugh escape from that. If all mysteries were solvable, she wished that she could solve herself. All the mysteries that were locked away in her body, seemed to be trapped there forever. All this untapped potential, all these untapped memories. They were things not even a God could call back. She frowned, but moved on with life. Such things she would have to dote on later, if later ever came.

She then talked of home, and being an alien. A smile crossed Elsa's face as she released a hearty chuckle, nodding her head and a faux face of terror crossed her features. "Oh no! What sharp teeth you have! Please don't eat me!" Her voice was high and squealing, mimicking how she had sounded back in the days, when she romped around the fields with Ana. But to her own dismay, the mare asked of her own home. Elsa frowned and shook her head a little, not knowing where to begin.

"I come from a mountainous kingdom in the North. Ruled under a wonderful king and queen, once they had perished, I was outcasted for powers that I possess. I suppose they thought me to be a witch, or a sorceress. Funny, because down here power like mine runs rampant, I it's almost unnatural for me to come across a horse without any power." She shrugged, keeping key information to herself. Like the fact that she had been a princess, and she had accidentally killed a court guard when she was ostracized. And how she left her sister behind to fend for herself. There was no need for a newcomer to Helovia to know her past. It would be revealed eventually, but for now, it would remain in the shadows. She looked left and right, noticing things had calmed down, and the ambient voices had hushed. "I think it's time that I settle down for tonight, but it was a pleasure to meet you Mermaid! Hopefully we can meet under better circumstances when we aren't all forced underground." Another half hearted laugh before she offered a small bow, moving away from the mare. She genuinely liked her, but after the family conversation, she needed to cry by herself for a while. Crying was her only release from the pain.

"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
making our mark in the flow of time - by Mermaid - 02-02-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: making our mark in the flow of time - by Elsa - 02-10-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: making our mark in the flow of time - by Elsa - 02-12-2014, 11:02 AM
RE: making our mark in the flow of time - by Elsa - 03-12-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: making our mark in the flow of time - by Elsa - 03-27-2014, 09:32 AM