the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wake Me Up [Cheveyo]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

The process of eating was one that came naturally to those of their species so it was thankfully something that he could do and not put a lot of thought into it. In a way this was a good thing but in another it wasn't the best for his unusually over-stressed brain as it allowed time to flick through more of the scenarios in his head that had not been there before. How could things just begin to manifest themselves into memories when he really no recollection of them happening in the first place? He felt as if he was walking within a world that was not real as things that he once thought to be the truth were no longer holding what he had remembered. Maybe if he hit his head hard enough things would fall back into place again so things would actually make sense.

The soft footfall of hooves caught his attention after a couple of minutes causing him to lift his head and cast a glance over to the source. A mare strode over with a quizzical look on her face stopping nearby before vocalizing her question. Her appearance registered faintly within his jumbled memories but he could not recall her name. He hadn't exactly been completely with it that day and could only recall basics of their whole conversation. "Does it taste odd?" The question brought a chuckle to his throat at the irony of the topic. Hadn't he just been thinking the same thing a couple minutes prior to the mares arrival.

Finishing chewing the clump of grass that was in his mouth he tried to find a way to best describe what exactly it was that they were all eating. It was different that much was for sure but did it really taste much different? "It depends on what you classify as odd" He commented lightly offering a small smile.

" It is at least edible, I hope. Its a little bland compared to what grows up on the surface but other than that there is surprisingly nothing too strange about it other than the fact it glows. I would recommend staying clear of the mushrooms though there is just something about the that is really wrong." He finished looking around to everything else around them. Things were definitely odd down here but so far no one had fallen ill consuming the stuff at least that he knew of. Maybe somewhere down one of the tunnels lay a horde of dead bodies from the stuff but so far everyone seemed intact. He would bet it was the stupid mushrooms that would be the first to kill off anyone consuming them.

••MUSE: Good•• TAGS: @[Cheveyo]•• NOTES: No worries ^^••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Wake Me Up [Cheveyo] - by Ciceron - 02-02-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 02-03-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Cheveyo] - by Ciceron - 02-03-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 02-11-2014, 10:35 PM