There'll be nothing left for me to yearn

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The soft earth gives under hard feet, sore muscles as joints soaking in the cushion while it has a chance away from the stone flooring. Your left ear cocks back, listening to the colt pad along at a distance, following you like a happy puppy following their brothers and sisters. The crackle of cold earth under the yearling's dark hooves spooks your edgy nerves -even though you know it is him following you. You dance to the right, ass end swinging at an angle that allows you to watch Orka with caution. Ears flicked backward with anticipation, maroon windows watching from the corners of their sockets.

Young words reach out to you with questioning pitches, and you hope he has not become a scrambled mess of nerves on the inside as you have. Long legs swing quickly, to and fro, moving your thin built frame along in a hurried walk. "I'm not sure what exactly they are, but there's something that has been infecting many of our loved ones. Apparently the disease creates a break down-" you pause, trapping the next few words in your throat. Crowned skull lowers and swings to the left slightly, attempting to grasp the eye contact of young Orka. Do not put that shit into his head! we hiss at you coldly using the stern voice of your beloved dead mother.

"Their self control." Your cranium returns to it's slightly cocked state that you had held before, watching both where you're going and the bobbing face of the colt just by the slight movement of your ruby pools. A gruff clearing of your moist throat accents the beginning of your next sentence: "Never mind that. Someone that knows more should tell you. Let's just get out of here." You press on briskly, hoping the colt will keep up.

Tagged: @[Orka]
Ooc: We can just continue on in the Sanctuary if you'd like, that way you can get out of here. Lol. Just PM me and we can set up the next thread! :)
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
There'll be nothing left for me to yearn - by Orka - 02-02-2014, 09:23 PM
RE: There'll be nothing left for me to yearn - by Orka - 02-05-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: There'll be nothing left for me to yearn - by Orka - 02-06-2014, 05:45 PM
RE: There'll be nothing left for me to yearn - by Voodoo - 02-06-2014, 09:40 PM