the Rift

[OPEN] Secrets Found Between [Alysanne]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
When the day is blue, I'll sit around wondering about you

Alysanne felt safe down here, safe as she could. She spent most of her time with the mosses and the trees in that one particular cavern, finding the most comfort there. It was the closest she could get to her true happy place, to be surrounded by sunlight and birds and flowers as she wasted away an afternoon with her friends. It had not been that long ago but it felt like another life. Her wings, as little as she used them, itched to be stretched but there was so little space down here. She had to do what she could, moving them out a little bit throughout the day – stretching them out ever so slightly when the chance presented itself.

At least the physical pain was a relief from what was storming through her mind. Wandering helped too, to push it from her waking thoughts (which only worsened the fact that it would attack her later on). She couldn’t forget his face, his voice, taunting her in the dark – and everywhere it was dark here.

Except there, a light patch in the shadows – a light patch she knew. “Brisa!” Those sleepless nights, those nightmares, evaporated and she felt lighter just being in the presence of the white mare. Wasting no time she moved forward, not thinking that maybe she was here to get some alone time (it was so precious in the crowded caves). It had been a relief to see her at the meeting with Resplendence where they learned about herbs and what they could be used for, but seeing her again brought that relief back. “I was so happy to see that you were safe at the meeting.” The confession comes easily as she stepped forward to touch her muzzle to that of the other mare - a smile forming just as easily - the easiest thing since the last time they had seen each other.

Emerald eyes look her over, searching for signs of struggle or anything that told her that anything was wrong. She looked a little tired, perhaps, and that was certainly worrisome. “How are you?” A pointless question, more or less. How were any of them doing? But she so wanted to know, wanted to make sure that everything was okay with the friends she could find.

Come back to me, my darling
original html by rottie
picture credit

@[Brisa]
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Secrets Found Between [Alysanne] - by Brisa - 02-02-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Secrets Found Between [Alysanne] - by Alysanne - 02-04-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Secrets Found Between [Alysanne] - by Kahlua - 02-04-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Secrets Found Between [Alysanne] - by Brisa - 02-05-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: Secrets Found Between [Alysanne] - by Kahlua - 02-15-2014, 06:55 PM