the Rift

[OPEN] Secrets Found Between [Alysanne]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Hugs wrapped around necks were a therapy the girl had been needing for too long, especially from these two that warmed her heart. So it was no surprise to the girl that as soon as they were together, words started flying, voices filling the air, hardly seconds between a question and an answer given. There was so much to share, so much to catch up on, and the three of them had been apart so long. When was the last time Kahlua had even seen Brisa, so busy as they all had been? And as they all jostled around, greeting one another in their own way, Kahlua began to feel normal again, if only for a few moments. Even Brisa's comment- why did it take so long- went more or less unnoticed by the painted girl. Yes, in that moment, Kahlua was brilliant. All of them were.

And Aly's voice then, mentioning her promise that she would return, only made Kahlua's smile wider, her eyes dance more brightly, her body practically wiggle in joy. Between her ears, the scorpion automaton shifted and swayed, trying to keep itself balanced and hooked into her hair, but Kahlua paid it no mind, even as it whined and smoked. But all joy has to be damped by darkness at some point. Did you make it out alright? Kahlua took a deep breath, her smile fading, the brightness in her eyes floating again, as she sighed and shook her head. “It was terrible,” she murmured. “I was a monster... I attacked Aaron! And so many others...” And she looked between them both, once again trying to find strength within their gazes. She was nothing without her friends, nothing but a spineless, frightened child. “Lena healed me. Can you forgive me?” Her voice was pleading, begging, groping in the cavern for a yes, an ounce of understanding that she could not help herself and had been driven by some awful desires that had not been her own.

But, like she always knew how to, Aly also had good news, and Kahlua clung to it, trying to find her happiness again. Aunt Kahlua. She was no child-lover, no mother figure at all, but the idea that Aly loved her enough to call her Aunt to her son... it was what she needed to hear, and in a moment her smile settled happily back onto her face. “I'm sure you rasied a fine son,” she offered finally with a smile and the beginnings of some laughter, trying to force herself to be happy again. If she had thought of it, she might have wondered how it was that it was always she that was getting into trouble, and then announcing them to the world, while Aly and Brisa seemed to live so peacefully. But perhaps there was more to their stories than they had shared with her yet. The world was always so full of secrets.
Kahlua

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Secrets Found Between [Alysanne] - by Brisa - 02-02-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Secrets Found Between [Alysanne] - by Kahlua - 02-04-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Secrets Found Between [Alysanne] - by Brisa - 02-05-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: Secrets Found Between [Alysanne] - by Kahlua - 02-15-2014, 06:55 PM