the Rift

Is Your Secret Safe? [Open]

Cyrus Posts: 20
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Semper

CYRUS
In all chaos, there is calculation.

It had been quite some time since the golden stallion had made his presence known in the lands of Helovia. He hadn't been here for the loss of the sun or the beginning of the wraith attacks, instead Cyrus had been wandering around just outside of the boarder. Knowing that going back would mean eventually running into his worthless sister, his twin who had a horn spiraling from her face like some kind of a ninny. It was a shame that she was ruined by such a major birth defect, otherwise she would have been something amazing and maybe he would have been able to stomach being around her for more than a few seconds at a time without thinking about breaking that horn off of her head and using it as a weapon against her.
A shudder passed over his well muscled frame as his daggers first hit the soil of the one and only Helovia. Being home was bittersweet, there was so much he had missed in the last year or so but there was also so much he had learned about himself and his train of thought. Equine's truly were the superior species and now he was back to show the world that he meant business. Lashing his long flaxen tail harshly against his pelt that was kissed by the sun itself, the tall stallion shouldered through the now frozen and dead vines and ferns that grew abundantly in the Threshold. This wasn't his first time in these lands, but it was in fact his first time in the Threshold waiting to see what the population of Helovia had to offer him this time around.
"Who is out there?" He spoke into the empty ice land, postitive that someone had been watching him since his entrance back into the lands. If Helovia was anything like it used to be, the recruiters for the different herds wouldn't wait long before pouncing on what they believed to be "fresh meat". But they would soon find out that his bloodlines traced all the way back to Islme where his dearest mother and father were from before they had settled into Helovia and dropped he and the creature. They would soon realize that the peasant who stood before them was anything but a peasant, he was a being to be feared. A being that deserved a crown placed on his regal skull, and his minions begging for orders to fall from his smoky kissers.
They would see.
Things were slowly falling into place for his take over.

"Speech"
Tagged;; @[Tyradon] && Open
Words;; Four Hundred and Twenty Sevn
OOC;; My goal is for him to join the Regime, but a herd could possibly sway his options. And I apologize for the shortness and his insanity, first time ever playing him and I promise it will get better.

In all Chaos
There is Calculation
please tag cyrus

Tyradon Posts: 106
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2 :: 14 Buff: NOVICE
Cynder :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Snow

I DON'T FOLD UP AND I DON'T BOW

"Yes."

The beast's rumbling voice comes from the shadows, his massive form pushing forth from between the now-familiar trees. He has been here several times, now; passing through it first when he was new himself, and returning countless times afterwards to try and recruit fellow equines to his and Confutatis' regime. They need soldiers, willing bodies to join their cause if they are to be successful; the leviathan will not lower himself to inviting the vermin, however, and restricts his sights to only equines. The sight of the stallion on the horizon had drawn his attention, and the greedy warlord had lost no time in approaching.

He performs his usual swift mental assessment, noting the male's smaller size and the fact he appears far younger than Tyradon himself; perhaps that will make his mind easier to bend and warp into the titan's vision of perfection. Cynder sits proudly on the warbringer's back, claws dug into his scarred flesh and moving with the ripples of his thick muscles as he finally slows to a halt before the stranger. She peeks over her bonded's shoulder, a series of welcoming chirps babbling from her jaws as her flame-tail sweeps so low over his back it almost sets him on fire. "I am Tyradon, and this is Cynder." The war-dragon chirps again, sly yellow eyes fixed on the flaxen stallion. "Welcome to Helovia. Who might you be?" An ally, he hopes; a loyalist, one to join Helovia's new world rather than be crushed by the wayside.

[ we are made of greed ]
[ the regime ]

Up For Adoption
Semper

CYRUS

Cyrus couldn't quite remember the last time he had been in Helovia. It hadn't been overly long ago, but it was long enough ago that he knew nothing of any of the happenings that were going about the lands. No idea that all of the herds had new Kings and Queens, and definitely no idea that the Foothills were no more. Flicking his long flaxen tail lazily against his sun-kissed sides the stallion's blue jay pools moved around the clearing in which he stood.
Everything was clean, pure, so much unlike the reality of the world around it. There was nothing pure or clean about the stallion who stood there staring at the snow laden branches, his mind had long since fallen to the dark shadows of what some would call "evil" or even insanity. And there didn't look to be a light at the end of this young man's tunnel, as far as he could see it was just going to grow darker and darker as he aged and adapted to the lands of Helovia once more. His mind flicked to his mother, who he resembled quite a bit, wondering what she had been doing with herself since he left...probably whoring herself out and popping out more and more spawn.
But the sound of someone barging their way into his peaceful and clean clearing was enough to bring anyone from the depths of their minds. Blinking ruddy lids over teal pools the stallion brought his focus back to reality and what was really going on around him rather than the memories from his childhood. Before him stood a massive black and white stallion accompanied by a flaming green dragon who chirruped happily as she settled upon the beast's broad back. "I am Tyradon, and this is Cynder." Teal eyes flicked between the pair for a moment as he allowed the names and faces to get stored away in the filing cabinets of his memory. Any normal creature would nod or bow in greeting to a stallion that seemed to carry such caliber, but Cyrus was anything but a normal creature so instead he blinked lazily once more before allowing a mischievous smirk to cross his features. Maybe this would be the creature to help his rise to greatness?
"It's a pleasure to meet you both." Of course it wasn't truly a pleasure as for all he knew the black beast before him could end up being a unicorn or bird brain lover like his mother was. Lifting an unmarked limb the stallion slammed his dagger back into the snow, not shocked when he felt it slice through a thin layer of ice that had been hiding under the thick layer. "Welcome to Helovia. Who might you be?" Chestnut harks pricked forwards at the stallion's first three words, that single sentence sounded so strange to the Native Helovian's ears. Although he supposed he shouldn't expect anything different as in reality he was no longer a Helovian by anything other than the blood that raced through is veins. Nodding his skull ever so slightly the flame hued stallion cracked a grin at the black beast once more, the playful side of his younger age showing through in the light in his teal eyes. "It's been a while since I have graced these lands. I am known as Cyrus, originally from Helovia currently from where ever I can find a place at night." The information shared with the stallion wasn't anything that Cyrus was ashamed of, what young stallion didn't wander away from home for a while before returning with a new plan in his mind? Or even wander around just long enough to sow some seeds before coming home to settle down happily?

"Speech"
Words;; Six Hundred and Twenty Four
OOC;; I wanted to wait a bit before answering to see if anyone else would pop in, guess they can come in as they please.

In all Chaos
There is Calculation
please tag cyrus

Hidden Account

He is greeted with mischief rather than devotion, but the stallion does not object. He is a commanding figure, a wall of scarred black power with his jade war-dragon by his side, but he knows the respect of his peers will need to be earnt, not given based on his appearance alone. His eyes dart downwards at the sound of cracking ice, caused by the other male's stomp. Cynder springs from her bonded's back and glides to the ground, enjoying the feel of the snow beneath her paws - with a brisk blast of flame from her muzzle she clears the white canvas to expose the grass beneath, looking between the two stallions with an expression that says there, I found you some food. Expecting praise, she scampers back onto the warlord's back, sitting on his shoulders and playing with his mane while he caresses her mind with his own, in the most basic method of their mental communication.

He shifts his attention back to the other, who announces himself as Cyrus and reveals that he has been in Helovia before. "It's good to meet you," rumbles the beast, and it is. It is always a pleasure to meet other equines, untainted by the mutations that curse the inferior species. "Myself and a mare have created an order, an outcast band that grows by the day; we seek power, and I seek the racial cleansing of any who aren't like us." His baritone voice hangs heavy in the air, frozen grey gaze scanning the other brute to see how he reacts to his words. Although racism is not essential to join the Regime - Confutatis has seen to that - Tyradon prefers his loyalists to have a sense of superiority, of a god-given right to rule. They are blessed, created of Nieque's seed and free of horns and wings, and thus they are entitled to rule Helovia.

He tilts his massive head, ears pivoting to gather Cyrus' response when it comes. "Interested?" More information will come if and when the man decides to join; idle tongues cost lives, and Tyradon will give nothing away.

[ we are made of greed ]
[ the regime ]

Up For Adoption
Semper

CYRUS

The sound of ice cracking beneath his daggers is relaxing almost, not quite as relaxing as the heat of a battle and hearing the cracking of bones but still it was nice. A light shiver passed over the golden steed's flesh as his teal pools looked over the scarred stallion once more only to lock in on his now airborne companion. One day he wold have one of his own if it killed him to get to it. Although, he preferred one of a different hue...they always seemed to look amazing cloaked in the color of the ocean. His thoughts were interrupted by the momentary blast of heat that erupted from the scaled beast, a shiver of excitement fluttered over his pelt at the sight of the flames.
Sadly they didn't last long before the snow was melted away and grass was shown, then the emerald scales glided easily back to her spot on her bonded's back. The black beast's velvets parted easily after Cyrus introduced himself and an onslaught of lyrics flowed into the brisk Frostfall air. "It's good to meet you, myself and a mare have created an order, an outcast band that grows by the day; we seek power, and I seek the racial cleansing of any who aren't like us." As the stallion continued speaking, Cyrus grew more and more interested. A band of equines fighting for their god-given spot on top of the food chain? The idea of a mare being one of the ones in charge caused the smoky flesh between his nares to curl up ever so slightly, eventually the mare's emotions were sure to get in the way as they nearly always did. "Interested?" Tyradon spoke, tilting his broad skull and harks forward in hopes of catching a reply from the sun-kissed steed.
A fire lit up behind the younger stallion's teal eyes as he fought the corners of his kissers from turning up into a broad grin. "More interested than you would think." Cyrus could feel the excitement cackling like lighting bolts through his being at the thought of his species being in their rightful places. Oh his mother would be so...proud of him.

"Speech"
Words;; Three Hundred and Sixty Four
OOC;; Sorry it is so short! I wanted to get it done before I had to get ready for work. it's paining me to post something this short e.e<3

In all Chaos
There is Calculation
please tag cyrus

Hidden Account
@[Cyrus]
Figured we could get this wrapped up quickly so you can get him changed to outcast? :D

He hopes he has the other hanging on his every word - Tyradon has always been quite the wordsmith, knitting tales of valour and glory. Cynder scans the other stallion's features for reaction as well, as hungry as her bonded to discover if the Regime had a new addition. She is so focused on the conversation that she allows her flame-tail to droop, and it takes a sharp intake of breath from the beast to remind her that his thick hide is still not burnproof. She quickly snatches her tail up, looking rather sheepish. As useful as her flame-tail is when it comes to illuminating dark areas and being utilised as a weapon, it does have its downsides, not least that she is prone to scorching Tyradon's flesh when she gets too lax. He has lost many a strand of mane to her negligence.

Cyrus speaks, revealing his interest, and the hellion gives a small nod of pleasure. More interested than you would think, he says. "You believe in equine superiority, too?" he asks bluntly. He sincerely hopes so - he needs others that see his way of thinking, who will help him in his cleansing of Helovia. "Come, we will seek out Confutatis and give you more information, away from...prying eyes." He glances between the trees, as though expecting an enemy to jump out and reveal they have been listening. The emerald dragon takes off, soaring above them to keep an eye out for any eavesdroppers, whilst the warlord turns and begins to leave, expecting Cyrus to follow.

[ we are made of greed ]
[ the regime ]

Up For Adoption
Semper

CYRUS

The grin that spread across his features was one that would soon be well known across the lands of Helovia, a snake charmer of sorts he would be. But for now, he was a lowly nothing to the new residents of Helovia, but to his mother and the first occupants of the lands he was a sign of hope and life in their new homes. Oh how wrong they were, hope and life were the last things on the sun-kissed stallion's mind as he listened to the massive black beast speak about a band of outcasts set for the destruction of all that is not equine.
Excitement shivered through his pelt in quakes and bolts like some kind of lightening storm coming in the horizon at the thought of all the havoc they could wreck in everyone's peaceful lives. Soon the equines would rise to their rightful positions and possibly even have one of the four lands that would be just for their type. The other, less superior species would only be permitted as slaves and whores for pleasure. Even though the idea of sticking his dick in something that wasn't an equine made his stomach turn and the bile bubble dangerously close to his esophagus. Swallowing once or twice settled his stomach along with him pushing the thoughts of feathers under him out of his mind, when the larger stallion spoke once more. "You believe in equine superiority, too?" Just those two words together in the same sentence was enough to excite the golden stallion who's harks couldn't be any more attentive if he tried. "That's not even a question." His baritones rang clearly as his teal pools danced about excitedly just as the emerald dragon took into the air once more and Tyradon spoke his peace. "Come, we will seek out Confutatis and give you more information, away from...prying eyes." Before Cyrus had a chance to answer the midnight stained stallion turned away and began his trek to wherever it was that the band was holed up currently. Flicking his flaxen tail once the stallion allowed his solid limbs to strike out after the older stallion.
Time for a new chapter Helovia, are you ready?

"Speech"
Tagged;; @[Tyradon]
Words;; Three Hundred and Sixty Eight
OOC;; Go ahead and ask to have him added to the secret board please ;D Also, where shall I post him to meet up with Tyradon?

In all Chaos
There is Calculation
please tag cyrus