the Rift

[PRIVATE] Watch how the FIRE works

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

The shiver that met his muzzle as it touched the fae's side caused a string of worry to rise into his gut. With all his thoughts lately driving him rather mad at points of time, his lacked command over his normal foolproof control that he had developed over the years. Never had he felt such confusion in his usual confidence but with the visions he did not know how to react. Had he done something wrong to cause this reaction? Flicking his ears back uncertainty gripped his heart. For being the age he was he had not so much as made an advance on a mare while others commonly did as their hormones grew in strength and intensity. It was a part of growing up some would say but he had always made sure to stay his distance. Yes it was nearly impossible at times but he had always fought through it to come out the other side the winner. All this time he thought his father upheld the same standard of respect but he was slowly learning that this was not the case.

His father had been a monster raping endless numbers of fillies who could barely conceive nevermind carry to term. It had all been without shame or concern for their feelings or health. If all this was true what kind of monster was he? The same blood ran through their veins, the same markings adorned their bodies, what if... No it couldn't happen he could not grow to be the same barbaric creature. Everything was eating away at him like a fire burned paper. The scariest thought was what happened if there was nothing he could to do stop himself from being like that. The warm touch against his own muzzle snapped him back again as his ears flicked back to a more natural position. Flaring his nares slightly he inhaled softly taking in his friends scent while taking the warmth to calm his worries and his heartbeat.

"I just want to go out and run. My legs and wings need to stretch, and these stupid caves are killing me. I just feel... trapped." Finding himself nodding slightly in silent agreement he could not relate better to this statement well except for the wings part. Raising his silver eyes to hers he knew exactly how she felt being cooped up in here. He was thankful for the unusual colour of his own orbs as it helped to hide the emotion and torture swirling behind closed doors, well at least he hoped it did. "Trust me I know the feeling all too well." He commented lightly with a smirk.

It was the long overdue cure that he needed to help collect himself again. Getting rid of all this energy would help to curb these urges before the overabundance turned against him. The amount of testosterone in the air was bad enough with a bunch of stallions being cooped up with other mares. Lifting his head up he tried to see the outside world from the small opening where the water came through to no avail. " This needs to end, we were not meant to live like this crammed into a hole. It does things to you over time which can't be good for anyone." He said speaking his thoughts aloud.

••MUSE: Good•• TAGS: @[Parelia]•• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Watch how the FIRE works - by Parelia - 02-02-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Ciceron - 02-03-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Parelia - 02-03-2014, 01:07 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Ciceron - 02-03-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Parelia - 02-03-2014, 02:39 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Ciceron - 02-03-2014, 03:24 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Parelia - 02-04-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Ciceron - 02-04-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Parelia - 02-04-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Ciceron - 02-05-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Parelia - 02-07-2014, 12:56 AM