the Rift

[OPEN] she came from the see; and to it returns...

Asch Posts: 25
Deceased
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 8 Months
Brit

Asch and Arwen

I can't find Arwen.

It's not incredibly dangerous, for I'm sure that Mother and Father have their watchful eyes on my paler twin, but I am lonely and wish only to find her. Life is still strange and new for me, for I do not know of the sun, or the sky, or the changing of seasons above the cavernous system I was born in. Darkness and artificial light are all I know, but I am in luck, for being born so late in autumn I might have been easily stricken with sickness for all the storms that rage on in the ice and snow of the lands I should have been born in.

So today I wander, green-gold eyes observing all that is around me, tiny hooves clicking on the stone below. I still find the noises enchanting, and occasionally I will stop and tap at them playfully, smiling and snorting at the tinkling sounds that come from each of my movements. As soon as I grow bored I move on, flicking my cocoa ears and yawning softly. Where is Arwen? I'm growing frustrated the longer I search for her, but I am only upset in order to try and conceal the nervousness that is swirling inside. I can't quite remember where Mother and Father were, and I don't know how to get back to them. I'd been exploring the caves on my own for a while today, but I'd never strayed this far before. It was common for my family to move about the caverns, but I'd only wanted to find Arwen. I had to keep a brave face though, if I didn't what would Arwen think of me?

"Allo?" Speech was still a little strange for me, but I called out nonetheless, peering into the lights ahead. "Wennie?" I move forward a little more, feeling a little uncertain, but there's a form moving about in front of me and suddenly I hop forward on tiny, lanky limbs, thinking it to be one of my family members. "Mommy!" I call happily, only for a voice that is definitely not Mother's to call out the name of someone that certainly isn't me or Wennie. I come a little closer, ears out to the sides of my head, and stare up at the unknown lady a little fearfully. Would she be nice? I wondered where Talbot was, flicking my fluffy little tail nervously. Maybe I should leave...but I was still really curious about this new person. Mother and Daddy never really let me explore much, so I hadn't met anybody else before. I'm sure they would be okay with it though!

"Allo!" I chirped, prancing up to the lady with over-exaggerated steps that I hadn't quite gotten under control. Such long legs were so hard to make work! It was rather annoying sometimes, but today they were doing what I wanted, so I wandered up to peer at the pretty grey lady with the strange, beautiful objects in her hair.

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came from the see; and to it returns... - by Asch - 02-08-2014, 03:29 AM