the Rift

[OPEN] she came from the see; and to it returns...

Asch Posts: 25
Deceased
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 8 Months
Brit

Asch and Arwen

The lady's laugh is pretty, it sings in my harks and makes me smile further for her, the sound drawing forth even more happiness. Everything about her is pretty! I don't know any other words for how to describe her, pretty is about the furthest I can go. But I don't think she minds, her face is warm like Papa's, and her pretty things in her mane must surely be a sign that she's nice! After all, why would mean people be pretty? It's simply preposterous! Mean people are ugly, and gross. Nice people are pretty and...pretty. I really need another word fore pretty. But I can barely remember to figure one out later, because she's talking in her pretty, pretty voice and I'm entranced. I stop moving all at once, the rest of me swaying like it wants to keep going, and I stare up at her to hang on every word. The mystery of these rabbits! But they sound soooooo cool. I bounce up and down, excited by this news, and grin so wide my cheeks ache. Well they can just hush because I don't want to stop smiling.

"I wanna be a rabbit!" I squeaked in my little voice, intrigued by the idea of them. Can you play with them? How big are they? Are they as big as a horse? Bigger?! Oh how badly I want to see them, to quench my curiosity! Maybe they would be my friends! But I am saddened when she tells me that I cannot see them, that they cannot come to where I am. "Then I wait!" I cry, determined to find these majestic creatures called rabbits. But I suppose it's okay, because she tells me her name, and even says she'll call me rabbit! I cannot help but to swish my fluffy tail and preen in joy at this discovery.

"Yes! Call Asch rabbit! Forever!" Forever isn't something I really understand but I like the way it tastes. Do words have a taste? Now I'm really curious! But she keeps me from blabbering random words with the pretty music that comes from those glittering, colorful shells. So unique in a world I've only known to be dark. And my eyes go wide as she explains them. Memories? In physical form? It's hard to grasp, but then she laughs and says that's what they are to her. I'm still confused, but I don't want to appear stupid, so I nod my head along anyways. But oh the words that come from her lips! They are beautiful and foreign to me and I long to know their meaning. I want to taste their beauty, roll them along my tongue, let others hear the syllables I cannot find more enchanting.

"Shee...seaaa sells. Shells. Sea shells. But...what's an ocean? A beach?" And I stare at her with wide eyes and eager features, unable to help the shifting of my hooves as I dance from side to side. I just do not know she likely expects for me to not know these things. And then, impossibly, she offers me one! My mouth gapes, and my eyes go wide like big gold coins. "Really?!" I squeak, and my bouncing intensifies. Oh, if I could have just one of those gorgeous things! Maybe I could be as pretty and interesting as her too!

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came from the see; and to it returns... - by Asch - 04-11-2014, 10:00 PM