the Rift

Hello? HELLO? Where's the herd? (open)

Tillas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"A wolf? Surely..." Tillas was about to add 'not' before switching tacks. "There must be an interesting story behind that," Her long silver tail flicked up onto her flanks, brushing away a stray fly. Taking a step forward, she shifted her body language. Her silver head dipped down, her gray nose brushing her left flank, lifting one right leg forward elegantly. Then she returned to her former stance, after the bow. Blinking her deep sapphire eyes, Tilly lifted her head. "I do understand that only unicorns are allowed then?" Tilly sought desperately for the right words. How could she explain she had heard rumors of other herds, saying that the unicorns were behind illness, a special 'Plague', crippling pain, and death. If she were wrong, however... Whatever. She would put an end to her worrying mind. Tilly was not one to beat around the bush, even though her gilded tongue may have helped her. "Forgive me, but I've heard of rumors of a... plague. Seeking destruction of horses and pegasi. And if so, I would not be..." Delicately! Carefully, carefully, Tillas chided herself. She tossed her head, taking a step back on her cloven silver hooves. "Against it. It would make me a little more at peace to know the answer, King. I worry to upset anyone, perhaps 'accusing' them of..." The white mare trailed off, uncertain of how to continue. She glanced towards the black unicorn mare. Was she aware of this? Please, sire and dam, grace my words with need and worry, so I am not to fall to harm by these two. "I apologize for my uncertain words. I am confused by this country and certainly do not want to upset any by saying I have no like or love of other species, not the way I care for unicorns. If anything, I have something against them, King Mauja, and since I have heard rumors, I thought perhaps you might as well."

(ooc: she's worried of upsetting them! and also Faelene said I could post before her, just so you know)

Messages In This Thread
Hello? HELLO? Where's the herd? (open) - by Tillas - 08-15-2012, 05:52 PM
RE: Hello? HELLO? Where's the herd? (open) - by Ajax - 08-15-2012, 09:18 PM
RE: Hello? HELLO? Where's the herd? (open) - by Tillas - 08-17-2012, 06:08 PM
RE: Hello? HELLO? Where's the herd? (open) - by Tillas - 08-21-2012, 10:15 AM
RE: Hello? HELLO? Where's the herd? (open) - by Tillas - 08-26-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Hello? HELLO? Where's the herd? (open) - by Tillas - 08-30-2012, 05:43 PM
RE: Hello? HELLO? Where's the herd? (open) - by Tillas - 09-01-2012, 05:52 PM