the Rift

Hello? HELLO? Where's the herd? (open)

Tillas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Tillas, frustrated with the endless circles they were going in, inhaled deeply, swishing her tail across her pearl-white flanks. The mare itched to stamp a cloven hoof, but she ignored the urge, instead trying to focus on acting mature. She half-closed her sapphire eyes, and answered as smoothly and calmly as she could muster; "Much of it seemed to be wild speculation, by horses who seemed to have nothing else to do, if you are worried that you have some sort of secret organization and word has leaked out. Of course, I'm just throwing wild guesses here, and I'm sincere. But as it was, I've pledged an oath to myself to wipe out horses and pegasi, have their taint gone from this world that would be sweeter without them, and that is why I came to find out answers. I want to wipe them out, and if you have the means to do that, I want to help you. If I am wrong and I am about to be killed, I'm well aware I was foolish to blurt this all out like a young filly with a unicorn's horn pointed at her. I'm also aware of that my wants of death may clash with yours, which would be greatly unfortunate." Let's hope this ends what seems to be endless circling in this stupid conversation, Tillas thought to herself, thoroughly annoyed with how it was going. Her intuition's voice did not respond. Tillas looked up into Mauja's eyes, straightening up a little, half-prepared to flee at the sign of aggression. Then she swung her head to Faelene's face, trying to glimpse at her emotions. Nothing behind those dark eyes, despite the mare's experience with emotion.

[[ooc: Okay, I tried to fix that about the plague in this post. Hope it's okay :) Tillas is also a very impatient mare who does not like avoiding things. She wills everything to go her way.]]

Messages In This Thread
Hello? HELLO? Where's the herd? (open) - by Tillas - 08-15-2012, 05:52 PM
RE: Hello? HELLO? Where's the herd? (open) - by Ajax - 08-15-2012, 09:18 PM
RE: Hello? HELLO? Where's the herd? (open) - by Tillas - 08-17-2012, 06:08 PM
RE: Hello? HELLO? Where's the herd? (open) - by Tillas - 08-21-2012, 10:15 AM
RE: Hello? HELLO? Where's the herd? (open) - by Tillas - 08-26-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Hello? HELLO? Where's the herd? (open) - by Tillas - 08-30-2012, 05:43 PM
RE: Hello? HELLO? Where's the herd? (open) - by Tillas - 09-01-2012, 05:52 PM