the Rift

[OPEN] high up above or down below || Open, Azzaron's Death

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

I'm sobbing into her side, unable to hold in the pain that I've felt. Questions bubble among my emotions, burning a hole in my skull as I press my face against her warm skin. I'm a child again, clinging to my mother because she is all I have. She feeds me, cleans me, watches over me as I sleep. I feel like that tiny, long-legged klutz again, tagging along by her mama, innocent as can be. I've forgotten those days, my life of hard, raw emotion sweeping me away from that innocence. I cannot breathe anymore, my tears are choking me as I press against mama. I didn't want to move, but I did anyway. I remained close to her as our gazes collided, tears falling from her dazzling blue eyes. "Why did you leave me? I- I thought you were dead." I fall back towards her warm bodice for just another bittersweet moment, another taste of serenity to keep me sane. Moving to Brother, who was also touched by the emotions that radiate from Mama and I, tears forming at his dual-toned orbs.

The bomb is dropped, a war begins between us. I can feel the pain, see it in her eyes as she hears my voice bring up The word. My heart drops, realizing she doesn't know where he is. Pain pierces me like an electric spear, shock and horror eating away at my body. I begin to crumple, knees quivering as my reality falls back down, my walls of safety being shot down with cannons of fear and pain. Father's absence.. the thought that he could be dead... it scared me so much.. made my gut twist and quiver with every breath. I cannot describe the feelings that go on in my heart, how much it hurts. I'm beginning to lose my will to stand, to be proud just for Mama.

I turn my head as a gentle clicking can be heard, a thin mare with a crazed look in her eyes approaches. I press myself closer to Mama, fearing this Madwoman and the way she speaks, staring at Mama. She says Mama is dead, and asks her what being dead is like, uneasily I glance at Mama. My body trembles, my lips shivering as I ask her who this mare is. Azarel speaks, calling the mare Indigo eyes, which makes my stomach turn. How come they knew her and I didn't? Was it because I had been absent for many a season, just as Mama and Father have? I gaze at the mare in pure terror, fear eating away at me as her unstable gaze focuses on Mama. She begins to scream at us, my ears falling to the back of my head as I gaze at her in horror.

Mama steps forward as she talks to the mare, calling her Amika. The dark blue mare steps forward to embrace the black, asking her if she could feel her heart beat, if she could feel the warmth of her skin. She glances back at us, a smile crawling across her lips. I swallow my fears and smile as well, my first smile in a long time. I glance at Azarel, my opposite. He's golden like Father, his hair dark and tipped with crimson, his dual tone eyes glimmering. And then I glance at Dezba, Mama's desired. She had grown larger, coat still black as night and eyes still bright blue. A slight shiver as I glance back at Mama and the mare, stomach knotting as I think of what that mare could do to Mama... because she didn't look healthy, her eyes were crazed, her bodice thin like she hasn't been eating for a while. Despite my blurry vision, I'm able to make out the two bodies of the mares, meaning that if I had to, I could use my magic against her. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, they do just that.

Slow, weary hoofsteps ring through my ears, a hoarse yet familiar voice echoing off the walls.

"Del-Delinne?"

"blah blah blah."

ooc: gah so much painnn ; _ ; @[Circuta] && @[Delinne]
word count: 677

TwiWolf.deviantart.com
Lumibear.deviantart.com | Momotte2stocks.deviantart.com

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
RE: high up above or down below [CIRCUTA] - by Destry - 02-05-2014, 03:48 PM