[OPEN] Trippy Mushrooms

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The soft click and drag of pitiful hooves against rock echoed off of narrow tunnel walls, your pace regularly changing due to your surroundings. Through these tunnels and caves walks a dark being who is dipped in maroon. He holds his head high, but it is not the same as the highly held crown of a successful warrior, nor is it the pride of an egotistic stud that keeps his head up. Is it fear; anxiousness and worry eating away at everything that he is. Glossy red windows roll around in their sockets nervously, red stained nostrils fluttering occasionally with deep breaths. You walk briskly once more, knees drawing up high in the musty air with the quick paced movements that cover no more ground than normal.

Red rimmed audits rotate constantly and on occasion when one of your chipped hooves claps too loudly on the rocky earth, they slam backward and hide in the rats nest of a mane that hangs over your dark neck. The narrow tunnel provides no light, and you are walking on in the directions that both we and your senses tell you too. Massively dilated pupils attempt to pick up colors and hues from the black surrounding you, until your finally greeted with a cool blue-green hue. Around a right bend, the tunnel widens into the happily opened mouth of the next under ground cave, but unlike the Sanctuary, the light here is radiating from the ground and foliage that lines the rock walls.

Wine stained pools land easily on the bright, glowing moss that carpets the floor, large mushrooms leaning against one another in cozy heaps. A loud bubble pops in your stomach, stomach acid gurgling at the note that your brain had sent to it directly: hungry. The careful, nervous walk is brought to a long stridden trot until your lanky legs halt in the center of the room. Do not eat this shit, it's probably glowing for a reason! we warn, a hiss in one of our gravely voices. But it's right here, awaiting your arrival to come and consume it all.

As usual, you ignore us, your rummy mug dropping into the glowing mosses. Tough lips rip away at the miniature roots, picking up large clumps easily. Thankfully your sense of taste has never been one of the four that you have, so you continuously and unknowingly munch away at the moist, spongy foliage. A snort erupts from burried nares, the sound echoing loudly off of the nearby wall and causing you to jump once more, crowned skull pulling into the air once again, a chunk of the delightful food dropping from red kissers.

Strange trees loom overhead, bright mushrooms speckling the dark bark, vines twirl and wrap around each other from the ceiling down. Your right ear twitches awkwardly, strong jaws continuously breaking down the soft moss as you peer around. Without having realized it, a waterfall bubbles off to your left, flowing into a stream that creeps through the section of cave that you now inhabit.

Tagged: @[Brisa] or @[Ciceron]
Ooc: Sorry it took so long and is terrible, my internet took a shit right in the middle of my last one. :/
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Once again the tortures of the mind create a place of unrest and terror to all those who dare fall asleep when the passing hours become too much to deal with. Flailing out as her mind brings her back to the present her hooves hit hard into the stone floor echoing the clash throughout the tunnels. She had been falling without control but yet she found herself sprawled out like a newborn trying to stand for the first time having actually been laying down as she attempted sleep for the millionth time in the past couple weeks. Each and every time she tried but things always seemed to end up the same way with her waking in a panic. The nightmares that plagued her always were very vivid and clear like she was actually there. Letting her legs buckle back down to the hard ground she tried to calm her racing heart and rapid breathing enough to stop her tremors.

Her blue eyes closed briefly for as long as she dared before once again opening to a rather strange glowing light. It had been dark when she had gone to the land of dreams but now a flickering blue glow illuminated the small area. Looking around for its source she found nothing unusual that was until she happened to glance down to her legs. Throwing her head back in alarm and shock she scrambled to her feet expecting to feel pain or a burning sensation across her body. When none came she released a fearful snort before hesitantly extending her forelimb out in front of her so she could try to make sense of this. The surface of her hide was normally a bright shade of ivory but now rippled as a thin layer of blue flames licked harmlessly across her skin. Ok what in the hell was going on why was she suddenly covered in blue flames!

Reaching out her muzzle she gently touched her foreleg in amazement and utter shock. The flames did not burn her or feel hot to touch in the slightest, but how was this possible? Her mind flicked briefly to the strange magic that some of the other possessed, could this be magic? Why would the gods give her of all others magic? Things were too much for her mind she needed to do something to try and make sense of this. Choosing to walk she headed wherever the path decided to take her paying little attention to what was around her.

Everything was so confusing what was happening? Things needed to make sense eventually did they not? Lost in her own little world she failed to see the stallion who was just minding his own business and to her own embarrassment ended up walking straight into him. Throwing her head back she scrambled backwards in a panic her nares flaring wide in fear and shock. What had she just gotten herself into as if she didn't have enough problems to deal with. "I'm...so sorry...I didn't..see you..I'm sorry" She stammered her voice half shaking with her nerves. Dropping her eyes to the ground out of habit she just happened to notice that the flames which had been there before were gone without a trace. What was going on? She felt like crying with all this confusion, nothing made sense.

TAGS: @[Voodoo]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Brisa is just discovering her new magic and has no idea what it is haha. It is more of a protective magic that is influenced by her emotions involuntarily. When she feels a deep level of fear such as with her nightmares its activated and will only burn those she does not trust. Eventually she will learn to control it XD

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Voodoo

While you stare at the mobile water, curiously peering at the blue sheen that coats the top of the liquid, you fail to realize that the red tipped harks that stand at attention on either side of your skull have rotated to face the accompanied clap of hooves. We attempt to push your glossy eyes toward the sound, though for some reason do not desired to speak. Instead, your attention is pulled to an itch on your right shoulder, away from the oncoming stranger. Stained teeth pluck at your black and gray mixed hide, pulling a small clump of loose winter fur from your body.

Suddenly, a body crashes right into your side, not only startling the stranger who immediately apologizes, but scaring the living shit out of you at the same time. Not only does your skull pull high into the air, but you release a low grunt simultaneously, swinging your ass end away from the stranger. Glazed eyes land on an ivory mare, one that is not shrouded with massive wings nor crowned with any type of horns or antlers. Your face drops back down to it's casual position, though a few more deep breaths are taken in order to calm your heart rate. Silently, we push you to converse with the female.

The mare's voice was unsteady in her apology, really overall the white doe looked distant, or perhaps anxious? Both auds pressed forward again, first the left, next the right. "It's fine, you're okay. I'm sorry." Your words were tightly wound and spoken quickly, your gravely voice echoing off of the cave walls multiple times. The thick coils of your long tail swing back and forth, brushing against the black length of your long legs. "Are you okay?" You pause, drawing in a sharp, warm breath before continuing. "I'm.. I'm Voodoo." A nervous glance with glossy red pools and a gentle smile reaching rough lips for a moment.

Tagged: @[Brisa]

Table by Frostie
IS IN YOUR HEAD

Clutching her heart within her throat she slowly begins to process what was happening around her. Her own stupidity had made her walk right into another being as her thoughts blinded her to what was directly in front of her. Geeze she was a moron she thought silently feeling the familiar flush of her cheeks while butterflies did acrobatics within her gut. No wonder she felt so incapable of finding somewhere she belonged between her low self esteem, screwed up nerves that reacted to the smallest things and the fact that no one would ever want someone as broken as she was things looked great. She felt even more unsure of things now wondering if the fire had been just a figment of her imagination and not really there. Was she finally starting to go looney?

Forcing her eyes to lift from the strange moss under foot she hesitantly gazed up at the stallion before her expecting to see anger boiling beneath the surface. The surprise came when instead of anger she found soft eyes watching her warily. Turning her ears forward slightly she tried her best to collect herself hopefully regaining what was left of her dignity. Lyrics flowed from the stranger's mouth catching her attention but confusing her further. Why was he apologizing to her? It had been one hundred percent her fault, he had nothing to he sorry for. Finding her own voice again she cleared her throat before managing coherent words this time. " I am alright no need to worry, are you alright? I wasn't paying attention and ya well... accidently ran into you." She said sheepishly fidgeting on her feet.

She was not used to meeting stallions that actually seemed friendly so she was slightly taken aback by the whole situation feeling almost as if in a daze. Unless the daze part was just from lack of sleep that is. Shaking her head gently to pull her long tendrils back into place she once again turned her eyes to meet Voodoo's. She had never seen someone with quite the combination of colour, it was very suiting for him somehow and she decided that she liked it. "My name is Brisa. Please don't apologize you did nothing wrong it was all my fault." She replied a little more confidently this time round. Her own name was one thing that should could manage not to screw up on.

NOTES: Nadda

-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --

Voodoo

The mare assured you that she was fine, though she was obviously slightly shaken up over something, you're almost positive it wasn't over the soft collision. She inquires on your well being and a straight line presses across your rummy lips, "I'm alright. But you may have left a bruise.." Your reply is soft and obviously sarcastic, as you squint your glassy orbs slightly as if you're in discomfort over the bump. A grin turns at the corners of your lips quickly as to not confuse the white dove. In turn, we gather ourselves from uninterested seats and move in close to our red-tinted windows to watch your miserable jokes unfold from your wet mouth.

Just at the break of silence, the mare shakes her face, her starchly colored mane tossing about. Something about this makes you momentarily weak at the knees, and you do not want to pull your eyes off of her. Goddamn teen horomones, one of us cracks, the whole gaggle of us erupting into laughter at your slam of humiliation. You may not think that it is showing, but your face pulls in slightly to your chest and you cock your back right hoof onto the soft ground. This is when the female reveals her name, continuing to ask you to not apologize. And instead of playing along cooly, you repeat her name like a damn parrot: "Brisa. I like that." your words are soft and genuine, nothing flirtatious or -what you hope- overly strange.

Naturally you glance around once again to make sure the two of you were not about to be eaten by a satanic creature that dominates the depths of the caves. Paranoia is a lovely co-pilot, is it not? Nothing lingers though, and you only find the babbling waterfall and it's small stream to be of any concern. Why? Who knows, anything can happen. We had all just witnessed the devouring of most of Helovia by a black plauge, so who knows what else there may be.

Your attention drops back to Brisa. The smile has dropped from your ugly mug, and has been gone for a small while now. Naturally they all fall without us noticing their disappearance. "You would have never ran into me though if I wasn't standing here. So it could be some of my fault." a soft laugh comes from your throat in hopes of some positive reaction from your new acquaintance.

Ooc: I'm sorry for all the dumb grammar and spelling mistakes, my phone likes to over-auto correct.

Table by Frostie
IS IN YOUR HEAD

Something was off with how the stallion reacted to her presence at first almost like it was him that thought something horrible was going to happen. Normally males tended to be rather cocky and full of themselves but not Voodoo, he seemed rather reserved and withdrawn from the world in his own way. If she could relate to anything it was feeling like you never belonged anywhere despite how hard you fought to be included. There were many times that others just seemed to pass over her when speaking as if she were a ghost lost in the wind. In a way she kind of was as she felt about as transparent and lost as a soul trying to find a way to cross over to whatever lay on the other side.

As she awaited a response to her rather jumbled questions she casually let her eyes run over the stallions body and was intrigued by the silver hued bodice with maroon accents once again as she took in more detail than the first impression. As words came she felt her heart drop as there was mention of a bruise upon the stallion from her carelessness. Flicking her eyes to his feeling absolutely horrid she almost believed it until the faintest look of amusement crossed over his features. Narrowing her eyes she gave a flash of her tail in mock anger before she couldn't help a smirk of her own turn her lips upwards. "Well a bruise is not going to kill you now is it." She replied rolling her eyes playfully.

Here she was completely concerned about him and he was chastising her on it, the nerve of him. Not that she really minded all that much, nobody ever attempted to joke around with her so it was kind of enthralling. It had been a long time since she had found herself mildly amused by anything it was a good turn of events to distract her from other things going on around her. "Brisa. I like that." Feeling herself flush at the unexpected compliment she ducked her head shyly in response unsure how to respond. More words were spoken once again drawing her out of her embarrassment a little more. "I think if you believed that you wouldn't be laughing about it now, but I guess it could be your fault maybe you should be more careful." She teased gently lifting her eyes from the ground once more.

NOTES: Sorry I was replying earlier then our power went out XD

Voodoo

Solitude was a cruel bitch, and she often wrapped her cool, clammy fingers around your thin body whenever she had a chance. For now though, you feel as if you can sweep the sweaty fingers off of your frame and actually carry on a conversation with another being. Shock smears across her softly colored face once your joke calculates in her mind, thankfully she reads your features correctly, but he reaction is not what you expect. Ivory tail snaps and the bright blue gaze narrows into slits. Two of us laugh, the others lean back to continue watching with broadcast toothy grins. Just a you are on the verge of dropping every apology you can think of, a smile touches her velvety muzzle. "Well a bruise is not going to kill you, is it?" You sheepishly smile in return, not quiet positive as to what you could respond with.

Your compliment causes Brisa to tuck her gray snout in toward her chest, just as you had moments ago. Just as smoothly as your compliment went over, she mocks your lame excuse of a reason behind your aplogy. The grin on your maroon mug splits open to allow a soft laugh to roll from deep tones, and you find yourself attempting to meet her aquamarine gaze. We tap on the backside o your windows, reminding you that we are very much here and still watching. This is when you realize that the stagnant gloss across your empty pools may be off putting and possibly even frightening, leading you to drop your vision to the moist foliage that coats the floor.

A small step backward puts a comfortable distance between the two of you, but you still fail to allow the bland stare of your to meet the blue glint of Brisa's. You suck in a deep breath, exhaling with a sigh, encouraging yourself to not be too strange. Nervous eyes peer up at the mare, auds flicking toward her. "What uhm, what brings you in here?" realistically you want to question what had brought her in here in such a rush. What could have been so worrisome that she could be veiled by the darkness around you. Your weight shifts under your lithe body uncomfortably, knotted tail swinging back and forth out of nervous habit.

Ooc: You're completely fine, I know how that works! Haha, :)

Table by Frostie
IS IN YOUR HEAD

The difference an hour or so made between one mood and another was quite stunning given they were complete opposites. While terror had gripped her before she felt now a little more at ease with the way things were for the moment. Granted she still did not trust the stag before her by any means but she was not panic stricken wishing to get away from him by any means possible. Their light conversation had eased her nerves and the laughter calmed the rest. Those who say that a good laugh can cure most things hadn't been to far off in the observation. Twitching her tail casually from side to side she tried her best not to look like a foolish young girl dumbstruck on what to say next.

Watching her comment sink in to the stallion's brain she expected more of a reaction from it but all she received nothing more then a sheepish smile. Shrugging it off she chose not to press further on the subject so not to look stupid by re-hashing things for too long. Ok now what she thought silently trying to find something else to say since the compliment had left her without words. She had never been good at describing her feelings as so much of it was bottled up inside. She had thought the comment was nice but it hardly seemed appropriate to state out loud and if she tried to compliment him back that would just seem cheesy. Finding a next topic was the only solution to her dilemma the only question was what it would be? The weather seemed hardly fit considering they were underground and after that she hadn't the faintest idea. She had always been much better at answering questions rather than asking them unless the topic was of interest at the time.

Thankfully Voodoo spared her the embarrassment of coming up with something to talk about by asking yet another question. The answer to it was what had her rather stumped. The truthful answer was rather hard to explain and made her out to feel like an idiot. Yes she had woken up in a panic spooking herself only to find herself on fire but not harmed. Flames that burned would be sensible but the fact that she had no burns to show from it made an explanation impossible. He would likely think that she was some crazy psycho who saw imaginary things, just the opinion she wanted everyone to believe. "Well I uhh... was looking for someone but it turns out they are not here." She finally said figuring it was still truthful in some sense. She had been looking for someone they just were not here but a terrible memory of her nightmare. It was a bit of a stretch from the truth but it was the best she had without portraying herself as a loonie.

" I haven't noticed you around here much where are you from?" She commented figuring that she should at least give him something to respond to so he didn't just stop talking all together. Corny yes but she didn't mind it was still a question.

NOTES: :)

Voodoo

Your question was answered with a stretch, the mare pausing only a few words deep into her sentence before continuing on. Something about the way she explained her reasoning made you wonder for only a split second before dropping the suspicion that clawed at your conscience. Just as you begin to collect enough of your scrambled thoughts to reply to the white dove, the same spot that had before itched caused your muscles to twitch and clench in an annoying pattern. Your skull drops as you pinch at the distraction with stained teeth.

Just as your crowned skull swings back around to face your new acquaintance, ears both rattling on either side of your skull, the female speaks again. The blue light gleams off of the red bone that protrudes from your skull, creating a dark green hue along the lengthy spear. Brisa notes that she had not noticed you before, adding to that the question of where you had come from. A long sigh expels from vibrating nostrils, your thoughts swirling around just as quickly as the images of both the Basin and the Throat can in your memory bank.

"Well.." you pause, glossy eyes attempting to find the icy blue orbs of Brisa's once more. "Originally, the Basin was my home-" a cold lump crawls up your throat; every time you release that information, it usually follows with negative feedback, as your homeland is one that has not always been accepting of different species. "But I left for a while. When I came back, my friend brought me back to the Dragon's Throat." You shift uncomfortably, leaning your weight on your left side. "I'm beginning to think it was out of pity."

As we watch and listen to your pitiful story, we yawn and pound on the side of your skull, wanting something to happen rather than just listen to what we already know you're thinking. She doesn't give two shits kid, shut the fuck up we loll onto our sides and bellies, making unbearably annoying noises and throwing our reptilian feet about, begging for attention. It takes this for you to refocus from your own words back to the mare standing before you. You hadn't realized it, but while speaking, your eyes had completely hazed over with the murky glare. They have a very dull, distant look to them while in this state.

"Enough about me though. Where are you from?" your weight returns to all four jagged hooves, skull picking up to a comfortable height that makes you look less depressing and dramatic. Still, beyond the bland stare plays images of the past year and a half in Helovia. The snowfall that you had so thoroughly enjoyed, the friends that you had made and those that had been stripped away from you for unknown reasons, the pain and self-doubt that so eagerly and dearly clings onto your body ever since a void of depression slammed into your soul. But still you stand here today, as uncharming and dull as a mushroomed bullet.

Table by Frostie
IS IN YOUR HEAD

The more they talked the more she found she could relax allowing her sore muscles temporary relief from the constant strain of her nature of being so uptight. The cold stone in which they all stood did not help either as she tended to want to sleep laying down so she did not wind up falling down should one of her nightmares threaten her. It was easier to hide when the noise of her panic did not coincide with a louder crack as her bones hit off the stone if she should fall. There was always the option of sleeping where more of the moss grew or here within the strange greenery but then that meant others would be nearby. It was hard enough to sleep as it was without the thoughts of someone attacking her as she slept.

If her frame was more muscled the stone would not bother her as much but being as she was, underweight and thin to begin with there wasn't exactly much padding. She wished that they could return to their normal world up above ground, down here was just so confining and uncomfortable. She wanted to feel the elements upon her skin again, water running over her ivory pelt, snow beneath her feet, well maybe not snow but grass at least. It was easier to deal with her anxiety in a world she knew what to expect down here she was just lost. The thought she had previously of traveling the tunnels in search of another way out had been long given up on as she was too afraid of whatever else lay within the dark corridors.

Tilting her harks forward to catch the most recent vocals of her new friend she tried to place the herds mentioned but came up blank. The names sounded familiar but nothing she could picture in her memory. It was quite possible she had accidently traveled there in one of her journeys considering her lack of knowing where that hell she was majority of the time. Maybe if they ever got out of here she would have find someone who knew where they were going and see these places for herself. A slight frown touched her mouth at the ending comment in that portion of conversation. "What do you mean out of pity?" She asked curiously.

Giving a couple seconds before she spoke again she continued to answer his return question for her. "Well before we got stuck coming here I lived in the World's Edge. Though I tended to spend time away wandering so I don't know if I can really call it a home."

TAGS: Voodoo
NOTES: Sorry for short post will be better

Voodoo

While it was not physically apparent to you that the mare was uncomfortable and tight, the much too tense aura that flickered about the blue room was quite present, though you cannot place if it is just filtering off of you, or the combination of you and the softly dappled mare. Sympathy and curiosity ventured from Brisa's soft gray muzzle as you finished your short story, her question laying back on why you you had believed Africa had only been being sympathetic in my home coming.

Because you know the truth. She wanted nothing to do with you afterword. You're just another little kid in her book. She's probably been whoring around, wouldn't be surprised if she's pregnant by now We all share our two second limelight from your skull, laughing at each others' jokes and predicaments. You ears flick backward, a scowl wanting so badly to fold across your dark face. "None of that is true." You growl under your breath, hoping immediately that Brisa either did not catch you talking to us -yourself- or at least couldn't make out what it was that you said.

"It's nothing important really. Just friends from when we were kids and.." You pause, dropping your eyes to the moss covered floor. Your belly rumbles once again, and you cannot help but direct your attention back to Brisa's tiny, malnourished frame. Had she been eating much since this underground world became all of our home? Your thoughts drift off, leaving the sentence hanging in mid-air. Thankfully she decides to fill in the gap, explaining that she had resided in the World's Edge. You hadn't heard of or seen this place before, but you envision the ocean lapping hungrily against a vast beach that was plentiful with tropic vegetation.

She continues, adding that she wandered more than stayed at home. A familiar longing to travel, the natural outcast tied into your bloodlines, grabs out to know more about the female.. Where had and gone? Where was her favorite place? Was she born somewhere here in Helovia? No, surely she would have mentioned that. She doesn't know you, why would she tell you? "I could never stay in one place either." the words bring a smile back to your cinnamon whiskey colored lips.

The bubbles in your stomach gurgle and burst once more, the need to eat gnawing at your intestines. Maroon pools fall back to the slightly boney ribs of your new friend. "Is there not much food down here?" Your snout reaches out instinctively and a few steps are taken toward the mare. Rough lips attempt to brush gently across her riveted side, two toned ears pressed forward curiously. As much as a touch often startles you, you sure do like to test your limits with touching others quite a bit.

Ooc: You're a-otay, <3

Table by Frostie
IS IN YOUR HEAD

The last thing that she had been expecting that day when she awoke was to actually find someone who she could have a decent conversation with. Then again she also never expected to wake up and find herself covered in fire either, it was just a strange day all together so far. What was next for them to get busted from their earthy prison? If that were to happen she might actually consider it to be a good day for once, the first in a long time as a matter of fact. Wow she thought, look at her thinking all positive for once instead of the usual gloomy outlook she tended to hold on to majority of the time. Maybe there was a first for everything.

Partially consumed in her own thoughts her ears flickered at whatever Voodoo was saying rather softly. Looking up she hoped that it had not been anything of importance that she had missed but if she was to ask him to repeat it again it would just make her out to be a moron who was not paying attention half the time. Going with her second option she refocused to hear the rest of the words spoken hoping she could manage to follow along with the conversation without having heard the first part.

Hearing the mention of childhood friends she felt another wave of sadness touch her heart thinking of a dream that had never come true. Her life had been rather complicated and with circumstances being what they were she never really had friends growing up. The small group she could remember consisted of mostly adults so she never had anyone her age to play with. After that memory was when everything shattered leaving her in her current emotionally sensitive state some could technically call nearing craziness. What was done was done, there was nothing she could do to change it not that she hadn't tried to find a way to. Dead was dead there was no reversing the hands of time to bring them all back to life. "Its easier to wander than to stay in one place too long." She admitted with a chuckle thinking of how boring things could get.

Eyeing the stallion cautiously she watched as he approached her extending his muzzle to touch her bony rib cage gently. Half bracing herself mentally she expected from past experience the touch to be harsh and aggressive but to her surprise it was as soft as a feather. Her body reacted instinctively flinching at the contact before she managed to talk her mind into not reacting. Realizing she needed to breath she released he breath she had not known she was holding slowly praying that her new friend would not notice her outward reaction as much as she was aware of it. He was not going to hurt her, she was alright, breathe, be calm, don't embarrass yourself further. "It just doesn't seem safe to eat stuff that glows as it does here." She commented slowly trying to continue on despite her embarrassing reaction.

She hated the way she looked like this and was frankly embarrassed by it. Its not like she wanted to be like this but the combination of all the added stress and her own anxiety being down here was starting to take its toll. In a way she was thankful for the unnatural lighting down here at the moment as it hid many of the scars adorning her pelt upon close inspection. Others tended to not notice them but to her they might as well be painted in fluorescent green as they were all visible to her own eyes.

NOTES: None

Voodoo

Tension built below the female's thick hide, her muscles twitching at even the softest of your touch. Nostrils rattled in the process of a shocked snort, your skull pulling away from her side instincively, hoping her reaction wouldn't be a snap at your neck. Instead, she released a huff of air and responded to your comment. Though her words didn't direct you to believe she was upset with you -or more your comment than anything- you could feel it in her tone, through her body language. Disappointed, you pull back from her barrel, brushing her neck softly with your rough lips: a hopeful apology behind the motion.

"Well, I haven't tipped over yet." Glossy eyes reach for the aqua blue attention of your lady friend. Hooves clack quietly across the thin layer of moss against gravely earth as you back up a few steps, opening another comfortable space between the two of you.. Unless she followed you that is. Your colorful snout pulled back down to the earth, lips tugging at the blue moss, eyes pulling up to see if Brisa would maybe follow your steps.

The moss broke down easily, the threads feeling rough against your tongue. A bright mushroom broke from it's squishy stem, being swallowed along with all of the other foliage. The texture of the bite that broke the bubble-headed mushroom was slippery and uncomfortable, a burst of color exploding in your mouth as the mushroom slips further and further into your guts. Ears flickered before pressing forward again, the blue fluid heats up your cheeks, tongue and jaws.. The feeling somewhat pleasant, even as weird as it was. Again you pick at another group of bulbous shrooms, consuming the squishy fungus happily. "These are, different." Out of curiosity, you wonder what it's like to be able to taste. Mother never did really understand what I meant when I said I didn't understand.

Ooc: Let's just bury this post in a deep grave and stomp on it.. This is horrible.

Table by Frostie
IS IN YOUR HEAD