[OPEN] Trippy Mushrooms

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

While you stare at the mobile water, curiously peering at the blue sheen that coats the top of the liquid, you fail to realize that the red tipped harks that stand at attention on either side of your skull have rotated to face the accompanied clap of hooves. We attempt to push your glossy eyes toward the sound, though for some reason do not desired to speak. Instead, your attention is pulled to an itch on your right shoulder, away from the oncoming stranger. Stained teeth pluck at your black and gray mixed hide, pulling a small clump of loose winter fur from your body.

Suddenly, a body crashes right into your side, not only startling the stranger who immediately apologizes, but scaring the living shit out of you at the same time. Not only does your skull pull high into the air, but you release a low grunt simultaneously, swinging your ass end away from the stranger. Glazed eyes land on an ivory mare, one that is not shrouded with massive wings nor crowned with any type of horns or antlers. Your face drops back down to it's casual position, though a few more deep breaths are taken in order to calm your heart rate. Silently, we push you to converse with the female.

The mare's voice was unsteady in her apology, really overall the white doe looked distant, or perhaps anxious? Both auds pressed forward again, first the left, next the right. "It's fine, you're okay. I'm sorry." Your words were tightly wound and spoken quickly, your gravely voice echoing off of the cave walls multiple times. The thick coils of your long tail swing back and forth, brushing against the black length of your long legs. "Are you okay?" You pause, drawing in a sharp, warm breath before continuing. "I'm.. I'm Voodoo." A nervous glance with glossy red pools and a gentle smile reaching rough lips for a moment.

Tagged: @[Brisa]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-03-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-03-2014, 10:00 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-03-2014, 10:34 PM