the Rift

[OPEN] Trippy Mushrooms

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Clutching her heart within her throat she slowly begins to process what was happening around her. Her own stupidity had made her walk right into another being as her thoughts blinded her to what was directly in front of her. Geeze she was a moron she thought silently feeling the familiar flush of her cheeks while butterflies did acrobatics within her gut. No wonder she felt so incapable of finding somewhere she belonged between her low self esteem, screwed up nerves that reacted to the smallest things and the fact that no one would ever want someone as broken as she was things looked great. She felt even more unsure of things now wondering if the fire had been just a figment of her imagination and not really there. Was she finally starting to go looney?

Forcing her eyes to lift from the strange moss under foot she hesitantly gazed up at the stallion before her expecting to see anger boiling beneath the surface. The surprise came when instead of anger she found soft eyes watching her warily. Turning her ears forward slightly she tried her best to collect herself hopefully regaining what was left of her dignity. Lyrics flowed from the stranger's mouth catching her attention but confusing her further. Why was he apologizing to her? It had been one hundred percent her fault, he had nothing to he sorry for. Finding her own voice again she cleared her throat before managing coherent words this time. " I am alright no need to worry, are you alright? I wasn't paying attention and ya well... accidently ran into you." She said sheepishly fidgeting on her feet.

She was not used to meeting stallions that actually seemed friendly so she was slightly taken aback by the whole situation feeling almost as if in a daze. Unless the daze part was just from lack of sleep that is. Shaking her head gently to pull her long tendrils back into place she once again turned her eyes to meet Voodoo's. She had never seen someone with quite the combination of colour, it was very suiting for him somehow and she decided that she liked it. "My name is Brisa. Please don't apologize you did nothing wrong it was all my fault." She replied a little more confidently this time round. Her own name was one thing that should could manage not to screw up on.

TAGS: @[Voodoo]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Nadda

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-03-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-03-2014, 10:00 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-03-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-03-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-04-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-04-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-04-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-05-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-05-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-10-2014, 09:40 PM