[OPEN] Trippy Mushrooms

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

Solitude was a cruel bitch, and she often wrapped her cool, clammy fingers around your thin body whenever she had a chance. For now though, you feel as if you can sweep the sweaty fingers off of your frame and actually carry on a conversation with another being. Shock smears across her softly colored face once your joke calculates in her mind, thankfully she reads your features correctly, but he reaction is not what you expect. Ivory tail snaps and the bright blue gaze narrows into slits. Two of us laugh, the others lean back to continue watching with broadcast toothy grins. Just a you are on the verge of dropping every apology you can think of, a smile touches her velvety muzzle. "Well a bruise is not going to kill you, is it?" You sheepishly smile in return, not quiet positive as to what you could respond with.

Your compliment causes Brisa to tuck her gray snout in toward her chest, just as you had moments ago. Just as smoothly as your compliment went over, she mocks your lame excuse of a reason behind your aplogy. The grin on your maroon mug splits open to allow a soft laugh to roll from deep tones, and you find yourself attempting to meet her aquamarine gaze. We tap on the backside o your windows, reminding you that we are very much here and still watching. This is when you realize that the stagnant gloss across your empty pools may be off putting and possibly even frightening, leading you to drop your vision to the moist foliage that coats the floor.

A small step backward puts a comfortable distance between the two of you, but you still fail to allow the bland stare of your to meet the blue glint of Brisa's. You suck in a deep breath, exhaling with a sigh, encouraging yourself to not be too strange. Nervous eyes peer up at the mare, auds flicking toward her. "What uhm, what brings you in here?" realistically you want to question what had brought her in here in such a rush. What could have been so worrisome that she could be veiled by the darkness around you. Your weight shifts under your lithe body uncomfortably, knotted tail swinging back and forth out of nervous habit.

Tagged: @[Brisa]
Ooc: You're completely fine, I know how that works! Haha, :)
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-03-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-03-2014, 10:00 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-03-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-03-2014, 11:11 PM