the Rift

[OPEN] Trippy Mushrooms

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

The more they talked the more she found she could relax allowing her sore muscles temporary relief from the constant strain of her nature of being so uptight. The cold stone in which they all stood did not help either as she tended to want to sleep laying down so she did not wind up falling down should one of her nightmares threaten her. It was easier to hide when the noise of her panic did not coincide with a louder crack as her bones hit off the stone if she should fall. There was always the option of sleeping where more of the moss grew or here within the strange greenery but then that meant others would be nearby. It was hard enough to sleep as it was without the thoughts of someone attacking her as she slept.

If her frame was more muscled the stone would not bother her as much but being as she was, underweight and thin to begin with there wasn't exactly much padding. She wished that they could return to their normal world up above ground, down here was just so confining and uncomfortable. She wanted to feel the elements upon her skin again, water running over her ivory pelt, snow beneath her feet, well maybe not snow but grass at least. It was easier to deal with her anxiety in a world she knew what to expect down here she was just lost. The thought she had previously of traveling the tunnels in search of another way out had been long given up on as she was too afraid of whatever else lay within the dark corridors.

Tilting her harks forward to catch the most recent vocals of her new friend she tried to place the herds mentioned but came up blank. The names sounded familiar but nothing she could picture in her memory. It was quite possible she had accidently traveled there in one of her journeys considering her lack of knowing where that hell she was majority of the time. Maybe if they ever got out of here she would have find someone who knew where they were going and see these places for herself. A slight frown touched her mouth at the ending comment in that portion of conversation. "What do you mean out of pity?" She asked curiously.

Giving a couple seconds before she spoke again she continued to answer his return question for her. "Well before we got stuck coming here I lived in the World's Edge. Though I tended to spend time away wandering so I don't know if I can really call it a home."

TAGS: Voodoo
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Sorry for short post will be better

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-03-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-03-2014, 10:00 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-03-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-03-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-04-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-04-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-04-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-05-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-05-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-10-2014, 09:40 PM