[OPEN] Trippy Mushrooms

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

Tension built below the female's thick hide, her muscles twitching at even the softest of your touch. Nostrils rattled in the process of a shocked snort, your skull pulling away from her side instincively, hoping her reaction wouldn't be a snap at your neck. Instead, she released a huff of air and responded to your comment. Though her words didn't direct you to believe she was upset with you -or more your comment than anything- you could feel it in her tone, through her body language. Disappointed, you pull back from her barrel, brushing her neck softly with your rough lips: a hopeful apology behind the motion.

"Well, I haven't tipped over yet." Glossy eyes reach for the aqua blue attention of your lady friend. Hooves clack quietly across the thin layer of moss against gravely earth as you back up a few steps, opening another comfortable space between the two of you.. Unless she followed you that is. Your colorful snout pulled back down to the earth, lips tugging at the blue moss, eyes pulling up to see if Brisa would maybe follow your steps.

The moss broke down easily, the threads feeling rough against your tongue. A bright mushroom broke from it's squishy stem, being swallowed along with all of the other foliage. The texture of the bite that broke the bubble-headed mushroom was slippery and uncomfortable, a burst of color exploding in your mouth as the mushroom slips further and further into your guts. Ears flickered before pressing forward again, the blue fluid heats up your cheeks, tongue and jaws.. The feeling somewhat pleasant, even as weird as it was. Again you pick at another group of bulbous shrooms, consuming the squishy fungus happily. "These are, different." Out of curiosity, you wonder what it's like to be able to taste. Mother never did really understand what I meant when I said I didn't understand.

Tagged: @[Brisa]
Ooc: Let's just bury this post in a deep grave and stomp on it.. This is horrible.
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-03-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-03-2014, 10:00 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-03-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-03-2014, 11:11 PM