the Rift

[OPEN] What Is Just? [Egg Discovery]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

He's not such a bad fellow, the boy that now has settled down next to me. At first he seemed to show a dislike for me. Well, that's really not my problem. His hiss was not lost on my ears. But that's alright. Then, somehow, he seemed to change his mind. Brothers in our new fatherly duties, perhaps? Good enough for me. He was curious about them, I could tell, just as I was. He asked me now what these were, where they'd come from.

Honest to god I hadn't really been thinking that hard about it. Now that he's put those questions out there, I guess I've been thinking them in the back of mind. Eggs out of nowhere. Sitting around these caves. I wonder if perhaps they are the eggs of some sort of cave-dwelling dragons. Well, that would be very bad news if they came back and found their eggs being watched over and rolled around by prey animals with no idea what to do with an egg. A moment of fear, and then I can't help but chuckle quietly. If a mama dragon came looking for her baby, I'd surely offer it back.. but I don't think she'd want it back after I'd been around it. I mean, I wouldn't.

I turn my attention back to the dark brute with the bright red eyes. Hmm, rather demonic, isn't he? I wonder, is he going to be a better father than me? Eh, we'll probably both suck about the same. Not that I'd let that deter me. This little egg appeared to me for a reason, I suppose, and now I've decided I rather like it. It's like me, dark and a little funky. I hug it a little closer between my furry forelegs. The heat from my inebriated body should help incubate it. At least I've got that going for me. Well, I have no idea. But they're ours now aren't they? Maybe they're just colorful rocks, but, I suspect there's somethin' livin' and breathin' inside each of them. I nudge mine with my nose, and the rough texture of the blackened shape scratches against my soft skin. It feels good, like scratching a hard-to-reach itch. I glance over again at the brute next to me, my white eyes staring awkwardly. "I'm Rostislav. You?"

Text text text.
"Words words words."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-04-2014, 12:08 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Rostislav - 02-12-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-13-2014, 01:19 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Rostislav - 02-14-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-15-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Rostislav - 02-19-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-19-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Rostislav - 02-24-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-24-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Rostislav - 03-01-2014, 04:21 AM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 03-02-2014, 11:35 AM