[OPEN] What Is Just? [Egg Discovery]

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
i wear this crown of thorns
upon my liar's chair

Rostislav's eyes pop open wide -as wide as puffy alcohol eyes can get- as you nearly screamed at him, making us all drop to the floor and begin laughing hysterically, our round bellies jiggling with each mor than entertained breath. Your rummy snout pulls in toward your chest in embarrassment, and thankfully the dark fur that covers your face hides the rush of blood to your now rosy cheeks. Ears rotate backward, staying up-right and off of your neck; a more intimidated look than aggressive. "-You're not gonna go a witch craft on me are yuh?" The draft cackled, shifting his weight around to cover the egg that he takes a lot of care to.

An entertained grin parts ruby lips as you speak. "I don't plan on it.. Wouldn't be very good at it anyway." The stallion blows on his mutated egg with intoxicating breath after he questions what you have the slightest clue about, each wave of carbon dioxide intwined air slapping you across the face and causing red nostrils to pinch tight in order to attempt to avoid the scent. What in the fuck is that?! we wave our scales hands before our faces as if we too could avoid the smell that we only know through your brain. Your left ear swivels forward, the right still cocked back. "I have no idea."

You pause before thinking over what could possibly be inside. "Birds.. I assume." Glossy eyes watch as Rostislav continues to care over his rotten-looking egg, the most pure moment of care that you had seen since your arrival to this underground maze. "Maybe they're different, that's why they look nothing alike. Or maybe mine's something different than yours." Maybe they are different, maybe they're not even the same species of animal that laid these wondrous eggs. Only time would tell.

Tagged: @[Rostislav]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

full of broken thoughts i cannot repair
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-04-2014, 12:08 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Rostislav - 02-12-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-13-2014, 01:19 PM