the Rift

[OPEN] What Is Just? [Egg Discovery]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

I find myself coming to like this Voodoo. Witch Doctor. Whatever. Though there's something a little kooky about him, he seems a friendly enough guy. And who am I to ask what is wrong with a man? We've all seen our share of fights and battles. The scars on the outside never seem to be as bad as the scars on the inside. I'm not just talking the rough n tumble stuff. Physical. Verbal. Psychological. You never know what has happened in someone's past life to make them who they are today. Voodoo doesn't know why I am the way I am. If he's even noticed my idiosyncrasies. I am not here to judge him, just as he is not here to judge me.

I look down at my egg. No, we are here to warm and protect - and dare I say it? yeah I dare - love our eggs. The sparkly one and the dark one. Whatever they will hatch into, I think we will love them as much as we we are capable - fucked up as we may be. Voodoo seems to agree with my assessment that snakes lay eggs, and I think perhaps that what my egg is. But lying here... as strange as it sounds and it will sound strange... I'm starting to feel restless. I wonder if it is my egg. My egg is feeling restless. Do snake eggs get restless? I stand carefully, watching my egg to make sure my hooves don't come near it. "I think it may be time for us to part ways. You shall hatch a birdy, I shall hatch a snake." I pause and give him a smile. "Let's meet up after they've hatched and see if we were right." I chuckle, and as soon as I've heard his response, I bend to get my egg and take it gently between my lips, moving toward the way I came in. Weaving in and out of lives, that's how I roll.

OOC: wrapping up cuz im not sure where to go from here, and IDK about Voodoo but Rosti's egg has now hatched in another thread :)
Text text text.
"Words words words."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-04-2014, 12:08 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Rostislav - 02-12-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-13-2014, 01:19 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Rostislav - 02-14-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-15-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Rostislav - 02-19-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-19-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Rostislav - 02-24-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-24-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Rostislav - 03-01-2014, 04:21 AM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 03-02-2014, 11:35 AM