the Rift

[OPEN] prismatic explosion

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry
BEOWULF
"Lonely? I don't know. They tell me this is cold. I don't know what cold is, because I don't freeze"
</style>

Time and time again the giant boy found his way back to the light show. He could not forget that rare sighting at all. The lights beckoned his every inch of his hair to come, to play in the dazzling prism of colour. And he obliged without any second guessing. He would travel back here as many times as he pleased, or simply find refuge among the many crystals that adorned the floor, ceiling and cave walls. It truly was something so remarkable. The simple man could not keep away. He have to try and take a keepsake back with him, to hold his memories forever inside.
The place may have been a maze but he knew his way there without an issue. Soon finding himself right smack bang in the middle of it all. But for some reason, it all seemed so different, newer, brighter. Different colours even. The light shifted upon one rather large crystal cluster, it dimmed. No longer the harsh blue light it once held, but now a more gloomy, story kind of blue. Glancing around the Beast found himself utterly alone, glad, but also sad. He may not have liked being in the main caves because that's where everyone else dwell, there were too many and the smell. God that was awful. Too many equines in one place was not a good idea. But the Beast wanted to have someone to enjoy this moment with, to embrace it with a close companion. If it was at all possible, everything about the boy seemed to drop, to no longer hold the volume. His hair even seemed lifeless as he once again remember how lonely he had become since leaving his home. Perhaps it was just another case of homesickness.
Out of nowhere, a white winged Angel appeared, almost as if it were sent to him. He gasped in awe. How lucky he was indeed. This place truely was starting to become a favorite of his. Though something about this one, really reminded him of home. her coat as white as snow, eyes like ice. Even a snowflake symbol cast upon her almost perfect coat. Such a wondrous sight indeed. If he were to take back such a beautiful Angel, she would have blended into the surroundings so easily. "Such beauty doth you have. Thy must have fallen from the skies" He bowed so formally, so gentleman like.

"Speech"

Messages In This Thread
prismatic explosion - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Beowulf - 02-04-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Elsa - 02-05-2014, 08:29 AM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Beowulf - 02-05-2014, 09:15 AM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Elsa - 02-05-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Beowulf - 03-01-2014, 06:28 AM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Elsa - 03-04-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Beowulf - 03-17-2014, 04:49 PM