the Rift

[OPEN] prismatic explosion

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry
BEOWULF
"Lonely? I don't know. They tell me this is cold. I don't know what cold is, because I don't freeze"
</style>

He was so entranced by the sheer beauty of the winged creature; No Being, creature seemed too disgusting, like she was not the beauty she radiated so well. The room just a meer fraction of the distraction with the Angel, dragging all atention to herself. Well to him, it was that way, for having never seen such creatures they grabbed all his attention. Just wanting to reach out and press his nose into the soft downy feathers that adorned the flying mechanics they bore.
When she shared her name with him, he gave a bob of his head, careful as to not clip his horns upon the cave's walls. "You may call me Beowulf" Still the Beast spoke formaly, He just could not be the informal friend that others showed with such ease. He just did not know how to be that friendly. "My pleasure Ma'am" He truely was just a gentleman, a very large hairy beast of a gentleman.
He took in every aspect of the being standing so unbelievebly in front of his orange orbs. It felt like a dream, especially the way her coat seem to glisten, just like that of the walls. If she stood still for long enough, the Angel would certainly blend in, vanish from sight against all that shone.
Indeed, he did come her often but not as much as he would have liked. "I come here quite often. It's a place of sanctaury, a place I come to clear my mind. To strengthen it from all the small distractions" Perhaps he spoke too much of the truth, too openly. But the boy just enjoyed enlightening others, to tell the stories he had learnt. "Your coat doth it glisten with a thousand tiny gems. Your wings just a minor fraction of the beauty that reminates from within" The Beast was so encaptivated by her beauty, words just flowed from his lips. "Doth your beauty sway from here very often?"

"Speech"

Messages In This Thread
prismatic explosion - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Beowulf - 02-04-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Elsa - 02-05-2014, 08:29 AM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Beowulf - 02-05-2014, 09:15 AM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Elsa - 02-05-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Beowulf - 03-01-2014, 06:28 AM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Elsa - 03-04-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Beowulf - 03-17-2014, 04:49 PM