the Rift

[OPEN] prismatic explosion

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Beowulf, quite and interesting name, but fitting. It was a name that seemed to radiate power and sheer strength. Which, he seemed to be in no lack of. She was still extremely intimidated by him. He rumbled out more compliments, and honestly she was stuck for words. Flattery she just could never handle. Compliments she usually just shrugged off, but here he was, in an inescapable maze of crystals, and she had to keep her cool and not flip out and hide in a turtle shell. This would be so hard for her to do, she always could just shake it off and move on. Beowulf, however, was being generally nice, and she felt he deserved better than her ignoring her.

He did though, move from compliments for a few moments and talked of how he came here to clear his mind. She looked around again, the colors beating with the rhythm of life. No wonder he would come here, you felt so comforted by being alone. Then back to the compliments. She honestly didn't know how to know react. She just offered and awkward smile and looked at her hooves, shuffling them a little. "Well thank you Beowulf, I appreciate it. Honestly though, i'm just a normal pegasus." She said looking back at him with a shrug. He asked about her coming here, and honestly, she had never been here. "I have never been here before actually, I was just exploring and I was pulled in. This place is so... wonderful." She started to move this time, heading towards the colored walls that were now a vibrant pink. She pressed her nose against the smooth crystal, inhaling the scentless smell. "I do wish I could just melt away into these crystals. The beauty is unparalleled. So how'd you end up in Helovia?" She said, turning back to look at the giant stallion.

"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
prismatic explosion - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Beowulf - 02-04-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Elsa - 02-05-2014, 08:29 AM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Beowulf - 02-05-2014, 09:15 AM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Elsa - 02-05-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Beowulf - 03-01-2014, 06:28 AM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Elsa - 03-04-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Beowulf - 03-17-2014, 04:49 PM