the Rift

[PRIVATE] maybe a game, maybe not. [silk]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
A time or two I wondered what Helovia would look like as a dystopia.

Now I know.

The mass of fog hugs the Earth, holding as tightly to it as possibly. The thick humidity clings to my demented body in vain. The sickness emitted itself from my infected skin to the world around me. If everything wasn't already dead, I'd be killing it with the pollutants the dark gas that follows me holds.

Considering I'm bad now, maybe I can lust. I've never lusted for anything and I do not know if I will even know how to lust. I wanna flirt and feel alive, but I am unfortunately a zombie thing.

The darkness inside of me came from a shadow that swallowed my. My pristine coat turned dark and ugly; my coat turned to what it is now. Now I am ugly-- uglier than before. At least I am not the only ugly one. Everyone that is turned dark is also turned ugly. I've yet to see an ugly horse get infected and turn pretty. I would love to see Levi rot as the rat her really is.

He was jealous of my man. Even if my man doesn't know he is my man, he is still mine... in my head. Levi has no right to be jealous of the sultan (yes, the sultan is my man in my head.. I guess). Being a lead seems like a lot of work, and to be honest... I don't think I am cut out to be a lead.

No matter how much I want to be one.

ooc:; kinda short, will get longer! <3

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE

Aching, bleeding, rotting. Flesh hanging from my bones, hairs falling off with each step. Ringing on the ground, but why? There should be no ringing, no metal to step on. Side effects, or hallucinations? My domain, mine. SPREAD ME. I hiss. Stupid infection where are the innocent to destroy to ruin. They are hiding ,hiding in places I can't get to. Africa. My princess. SPREAD. NO. I won't spread to her, never. Death. Histe. Sikeax. I have failed the infection, infected no one. They have all run from me, run, far away. I was fast but they got to places I could not follow. They defend themselves now. Lonely. Even a wraith can be lonely. Most of me is still intact. My breath green and sickly, my bones showing through my hide. Mostly there. My instincts are stronger. To run, to breathe, to live. To fuck.

I haven't had a good fuck since I got to Helovia and damn it to hell I need it now. The infection sets my soul aflame my blood aflame. Feverish inside sweat on my brow. I am sickly but my body still desires, my heart still beats. Those bases desires all still there. A body. Four legs, a head, mane and tail. I bare my teeth, an innocent to slaughter, to infect? SPREAD ME. No, one like me. Disgusting. Were she her original self I might have recognized her but now she is a shadow of her former self. I can't possibly know her. In the blink of an eye I am there, my teeth bared in front of her face, my green breath emanating from my throat, over her once-pretty face. Her scent is strong, not just death or disease but ... heat. My manhood is already prepared. There is no hiding it, my arousal. And she seems so.. well. My ears are pinned back and a hiss slips past my lips. "Out alone, my pretty. Your infection cannot protect you from me. May I assist you, whore?" Slime drips from my lips.. the drool of death. My eyes are bright red, shining with emotion unidentified. My heart beats faster, faster than it should be allowed to. I'm on edge for her response.

Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

baylee
My deep thought ceases as I smell the vulgar scent of a pungeant wraith. Whipping my cranium around to the left, I see a disastrous looking horse with flesh dripping off of it's winged body like sweat. Then, I notice something else. That something is the very thing that differentiates a stallion from a woman. Before I can make any witty comment or anything, his strong voice blurts out.

"Out alone, my pretty."

One of my ears swivels back and one stays forward. I offer him a delicate smile and toss my head, allowing my black locks to flow backwards in ebony waves.

"Your infection cannot protect you from me. May I assist you, whore?"

By this point, it was obvious to me that he was a wraith; an infected boy acting like a man. My slight smile doesn't fade away, but it doesn't get wider either. "You sure can, big boy..." My seductive tones echo slightly over the land, and as I call him 'big boy', I think of Gaucho. I have not seen Gaucho anywhere, no matter how long I searched. The bay has already probably found someone, so I can indulge on a different piece of cake for a while.

I step forward and reach my muzzle out to the left side of his cranium. I step forward again, hoping to let my muzzle run down the side of his neck and stop by his withers. Slowly, I aim to lift my head onto his diseased withers and rest there for a moment. "Hit me with your best shot." I whisper into the air.

What will the stallion do?

ooc:; maybe like.. one more post from you then one for me and this thread can be over? Edit: i had to get rid of something and edit a terrible spelling mistake. XD forgive me if this retags you! @[Satanic Silk]

A hiss leaves my melty lips. She's feisty, I like them that way. Her 'big boy' comment is clearly meant as an insult. She's goading me, trying to get a reaction. It worked, my hiss was strong and menacing. My desire for her is starting to overrule the infection in my body. The fever now is less infection and more arousal, and my skin feels extra sensitive as her muzzle touches against me. My cheek.. down my neck. My skin shudders under her touch. Her crown on my withers. I am taller, older, stronger. "Hit me with your best shot." It's a challenge, one I'm happy to accept. My breath as heavy, and underneath me.. well.. use your imagination. I my nares are wide as I take in her scent. Oh the scent of a female just drives me wild, and I can't hold still. I inadvertently knock her head off my withers as I toss my own crown and start pacing and pawing at the hard ground. Frostfall be damned. Infections and wraiths be damned. All that shit be damned. We're here for one purpose and that purpose is to fuck. I hope she's as ready as I am because I can't wait much longer. My eyes appear wild, twinkling with mischief, hormones, adrenaline... all coursing through my veins. My body's apparent disintegration will not stop me, and seems not to matter to her so much either. I can use that to my advantage, for I'm sure no one else would have me in this state. I move close again, and nip at the crest of her neck.

"But are you ready for me, little girl?" My chuckle is dark. I may be a horn dog, but I won't rob the cradle.. at least not without the little one's permission.

Satanic Silk
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

baylee

The boy has not fallen prey to me. I believe I have fallen prey to him. Maybe we are just both predators that choose each other as prey. Do I look like an easy target to him? He kinda did. I mean, he walked up to me with his man hood clearly visible and a demanding tone. The stallion wasn't the only to blame, though. Batting my eyelashes probably didn't calm the crave for a female.

This is so awkward for me, though.

The darkness makes me do things I normally wouldn't. I never would have waltzed up to a stallion and straight off the back get into such an intense situation. "But are you ready for me, little girl?" I chuckle softly at him as he throws my head off of his withers and speaks. I'm probably overly ready. Is that possible? "You tell me." As he nips at me, I bat my lashes and showoff my better qualities. By arching my neck and tossing my mane every once in a while... I look hot.

For the time being, I am his and he is mine.

Whether when this is over, I will bear a child or not, this'll be interesting. If we did have a child together, it would probably be some devil dpawn rapist. Horror baby in real life would kill mercilessly. I do not know if I want that, but I would love the devil as much as anyone else. My genes will be passed onto horses that make themselves known. I will dam the best. (Maybe with the help of this stallion we can raise a warlord?)

ooc:; one more post from you then we can rap this up? I tried to keep this relatively clean, because of fhe rules. :D and its still so short. x_x

"You tell me." I cackled and fire shone in my eyes with my growing excitement. I lifted my head and took in a deep breath. My torn nares flared as her scent flew into my lungs, mixing with the sickly green gas that emanated from there. Oh yes, what remained of my 'normal' sanity could tell that she was indeed ready for me. I walked around her, baring my teeth as if they were fangs. With a step, another.. I lifted myself onto her back and bit down on that pretty - well, disgustingly ugly - nape for a good grip....

-FADE TO BLACK.. wink wink nudge nudge-

With a groan I left her back and dropped to all fours again. I backed away, my deteriorating body sweaty and grimy. I would have been sweaty anyway from the infection, add our little exercise and I'm drenched. I gasp for air. Do these bitches even know what a work out it is to be with a lady? I taste blood in my mouth, and realize that I had clamped down a little hard when we were in the moment. This bitch's blood stains my teeth, and it tastes so metallic, but delicious. I look over to her. "It was good for me, was it good for you?" I let out a satisfied cackle and glance at her backside, for evidence of my presence. Oh yes, this was definitely what I needed. SPREAD ME. I hiss at the voice in my head. The infection that consumes me has let me have this moment of earthly pleasure, and wants me to go about infecting any being I can. But there is no one in sight. The one in front of me is already infected. Maybe she'll heal.. then I can infect her and her (hopefully) soon to be pregnant body all over again. A sickly giggle sounds from me. That would be so much fun, though, admittedly, not as much fun as it was to take her just now.

Walking "Talking"

Satanic Silk
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

baylee
All is fair in love and war, but...

this is neither...

After an interesting and oddly painful few minutes, sweat beads my coat and my nostrils flare with each shaky breath. I don't really know what to do now, so I let the darkness control my actions. What trouble could I possibly get into now? I'm probably pregnant, and it kinda sucks. I cannot bare the thought of being bogged down by an infant at such a young age.

This is all that stallion's fault.

We face each other now; two souls awkwardly warped into demonic beings looking straight into the others eyes. I want him gone.. forever. I'd been stripped from my virginity and pushed (sort of) into an awkward situation. How do you think I'm going to react?

My ears pin backwards and my bat wings open in a loud swish sound. I snarl at the boyman. "You could barely keep it up, boy." My words drip with a venom only a wraith could posses. "Now leave before I rip your balls off." I stare at him coldly. I don't really know what I am doing, but I am doing it well. He needs to get off of my territory.

My white pupils awkwardly evil compared to his more normal eyes. I should've ripped his balls off when I had the chance, instead of waiting until now.

He better flee, or bad things will happen like a gelding session.

Now, to worry about what my friends'll think. How will the Oracle react? How about the Sultan? How will Aly react? I don't really have any other friends. Except, for maybe Mauja. I don't think the ironclad likes me that much, but who knows. I definitely like him, but I won't ever tell him. I only see one problem.

Do I like the Ironclad or the Sultan more?

ooc:; <3

As she stepped away from him, he could feel the tension that grew. Before, it had been sexual tension, something that he could enjoy and bathe himself in all day long. Now, there was a delicate yet formidable seething in the air. Like a bitch in heat just after being taken, she was turning against him. Her words, though he should have expected them given her sudden mood change, still cut through his defenses like a knife. Hey bitch, don't take your womanly hormones out on me. He hissed at her, green-tinged saliva dripping from his ragged lips. "Considering the level of deterioration my body is going through, I think I'm doing pretty well. Besides, fucking your infected lady bits, wondering what they'd do to me, was a bit of a turn off." He stepped back away from her hungering teeth. He had no desire to be castrated today. With a hiss that sounded like it'd come from an actual snake, he lowered his head at her, eyeing the wraith before him, ears pinned to his thin skull. A moment later he was lunging at her, teeth snapping wildly, hooves flailing with loose rotting flesh swinging from side to side with his sudden movement. You should never insult a stallion's manhood and then expect him to walk away as if nothing ever happened. His teeth aimed for her neck, hoping to tear away some of the flesh that clung to her bones. If she was going to take a piece of his pride, he hoped to take a piece of her with him as well. Stepping back quickly and carefully, he eyed her one last time with irritation, frustration, and of course - wounded pride - before turning tail without another word, walking away. He spit to the ground, ridding himself of some of the green-tinged saliva, and whatever bit of the bitch, if anything, he had managed to take away with him. "Good riddance, whore." He cussed under his breath, a smoldering fire in his eyes.

Walking "Talking"

OOC: probably my last post <3
Satanic Silk
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread