the Rift

[PRIVATE] maybe a game, maybe not. [silk]

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE

Aching, bleeding, rotting. Flesh hanging from my bones, hairs falling off with each step. Ringing on the ground, but why? There should be no ringing, no metal to step on. Side effects, or hallucinations? My domain, mine. SPREAD ME. I hiss. Stupid infection where are the innocent to destroy to ruin. They are hiding ,hiding in places I can't get to. Africa. My princess. SPREAD. NO. I won't spread to her, never. Death. Histe. Sikeax. I have failed the infection, infected no one. They have all run from me, run, far away. I was fast but they got to places I could not follow. They defend themselves now. Lonely. Even a wraith can be lonely. Most of me is still intact. My breath green and sickly, my bones showing through my hide. Mostly there. My instincts are stronger. To run, to breathe, to live. To fuck.

I haven't had a good fuck since I got to Helovia and damn it to hell I need it now. The infection sets my soul aflame my blood aflame. Feverish inside sweat on my brow. I am sickly but my body still desires, my heart still beats. Those bases desires all still there. A body. Four legs, a head, mane and tail. I bare my teeth, an innocent to slaughter, to infect? SPREAD ME. No, one like me. Disgusting. Were she her original self I might have recognized her but now she is a shadow of her former self. I can't possibly know her. In the blink of an eye I am there, my teeth bared in front of her face, my green breath emanating from my throat, over her once-pretty face. Her scent is strong, not just death or disease but ... heat. My manhood is already prepared. There is no hiding it, my arousal. And she seems so.. well. My ears are pinned back and a hiss slips past my lips. "Out alone, my pretty. Your infection cannot protect you from me. May I assist you, whore?" Slime drips from my lips.. the drool of death. My eyes are bright red, shining with emotion unidentified. My heart beats faster, faster than it should be allowed to. I'm on edge for her response.

Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
maybe a game, maybe not. [silk] - by Aurelia - 02-04-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: maybe a game, maybe not. [silk] - by Satanic Silk - 02-05-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: maybe a game, maybe not. [silk] - by Aurelia - 02-09-2014, 11:28 PM