the Rift

The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^)

Gossamer the Benevolent Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: 13
Illusion{Illu}

Gossamer quirked her head to the side as the slight wind, which was the breeze of the Foothills, ruffles her floating, filamentous mane and tail. She can feels waves of unease flowing from this mare in waves, and cannot help but smile at her. For she really was so cute a thing. So shy and sweet. It was rare to come across kind mares like this one. She flicked her tail at a pesky fly while she contemplated if this mare would be right for a herd rank or not.

She snorts inwardly as she contemplates not offering her one, it wasn't like anyone else was going to try and take up the position was it?
"Of course! The Foothills are open to any horse of honest intentions that can follow the Laws and which can co-exist with others of different races. I the Chieftess here along with my mate Indy the Righteous and my friend Smoke the Benevolent."

she bows her head briefly, now that formal introductions have been made, and continues on in her soothing and kind voice, "You need not fear though, we have several horses of shorter stature here. However, what I am curious about, is if you would likee a position with the herd?"

{OOC:haha, probably a good idea. The herd ranks info can be found in the stickied thread at the top. We still have quite a few openings that are really important!.}

Messages In This Thread
The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^) - by Sunchaser - 08-15-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(OPEN) - by Gossamer - 08-16-2012, 01:54 AM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(OPEN) - by Sunchaser - 08-16-2012, 08:22 AM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^) - by Gossamer - 08-18-2012, 02:08 AM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^) - by Sunchaser - 08-18-2012, 07:28 AM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^) - by Second Chances - 08-18-2012, 11:09 AM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^) - by Rehovah - 08-20-2012, 08:34 AM