the Rift

The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^)

Sunchaser Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Sun was dumbfounded.The mare said that Sun could join the herd!Sunchaser couldn't wait."Well,I would like to join as a storytelleror an Earth Healer.I would love to do anything with colts and fillies."Sun smiled.Babies were so cute.Sun always did get along with them.Funny thing was,some colts were bigger than her!But Sun knew that fillies and colts were gentle.They had big dreams that allowed Sunchaser to tell them wonderful stories.Sun's white/brown tail swished as she thought about wich positions she would like.But she did not know much about ranks at all.Would Gossamer allow her to join as a baby-sitter?Sun didn't think there was even a position for a baby sitter in the herd.And she liked to heal too.She might be good at the Earth healer position."What do you think I would be best at?"Sun asked Gossamer.

Messages In This Thread
The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^) - by Sunchaser - 08-15-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(OPEN) - by Gossamer - 08-16-2012, 01:54 AM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(OPEN) - by Sunchaser - 08-16-2012, 08:22 AM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^) - by Sunchaser - 08-18-2012, 07:28 AM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^) - by Second Chances - 08-18-2012, 11:09 AM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^) - by Rehovah - 08-20-2012, 08:34 AM