the Rift

The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^)

Gossamer the Benevolent Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: 13
Illusion{Illu}

Gossamer smiled at the mare's enthusiasm and willingness to participate in the workings of herdlife. "There is only ever one healer, which is chosen by the Gods Three. There is also ever one storyteller, however, we do not have one right now." she nodded as the mare spoke of little foals and happy beginnings. How young Sunchaser was, how vibrant. Had she herself really seemed like this at this mare's age? What kindness the eyes held. She remembered a time when all she strove for was to heal, and now it was her place to protect. A child, a lover, and then a mother. The cycles of life were always exciting and mysterious up until the end and then, looking back, one will always hold regrets, regardless of the life lived.

Her mind refocused upon Sunchaser as she asked what Gossamer thought she should be. Well, that was a very good question indeed. What did she thing Sun would be good at? She was small, so she couldn't be a warrior. However, she could be a spy if she wanted. She was also very sweet though, and happy-go-lucky so she could easily be a sort of foal-sitter as she had hinted at. But, she seemed smart and just too, so she could also be a Judge or a Diplomat. Long white lashes shaded her eyes as she mulled over her thoughts for a few moments before she replied kindly.

"I think you would make a wonderful Storyteller. However, I think you should go to the Vein of the Gods and ask for guidence there. They may not reply right away, you may have to return at another time. When the Gods Three do reply to your prayers, if it is positive or they impart you with any wisdom, then you may become the storyteller. If not, then I think you would also make a very good Judge." Her voice is strong, for she is firm in belief that her answer has been correct. But then, yet another mare arrives, seeking solace. Her mind is tense and hurting and she asks to be accepted as well. Gossamer nods to her, Chance as she calls herself, as she speaks. Judging from her belly she was pregnant too!

She was just having all sorts of visitors on this hot summer day. "Greetings Chance, you are most welcome so long as you can treat all races with respect, or at least tolerance. Would you like a position or to join a team like those who visit the threshold to recruit new members? Or to be on the border patrol?"

{Sunchaser: Gossamer is basically asking that Sun go and ask the gods if they think she should be a storyteller. I figured it would be a fun little mini-quest to get you going and out and about on the other boards. If you really don't want to you can feel free to just tell an admin you want to be storyteller. ^^

Second Chances: Good job keeping the word count up! =) Anyways, all the Laws for this herdland as well as the ranks Gossamer has set up should be at the top of this board, like the first two or three posts, which you should read so you can figure out if your charrie wants a position in the herd. =) I could have written out all the laws and ranks with explanations, but that would have taken forEVER and been a really long and annoying post.lol}

Messages In This Thread
The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^) - by Sunchaser - 08-15-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(OPEN) - by Gossamer - 08-16-2012, 01:54 AM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(OPEN) - by Sunchaser - 08-16-2012, 08:22 AM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^) - by Sunchaser - 08-18-2012, 07:28 AM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^) - by Second Chances - 08-18-2012, 11:09 AM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^) - by Gossamer - 08-19-2012, 11:32 PM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^) - by Rehovah - 08-20-2012, 08:34 AM