the Rift

[OPEN] Purification
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

His scream is a bitter one, but welcome to my ears as a sign that this magic was working. Whatever my lord had done to these waters, it was mastering this illness and restoring the flesh. This was the cure we so desperately needed to save our families and countless other souls. A dark creature without remorse would slay even his own kin, brother and sister. Mother, child, and father. They took no pity on those with or without birthright appendages. His gaze rises, striking me in this faint light as violet. I meet them unflinchingly, my body standing rigid in its coating of steel and wrapped tightly in tension.

His movements seem almost normal again, my eyes narrow and pass over the wonders of our first of many more miracles to come. The cured individual speaks, likely exhausted from our bouncy ride down into the caves. I ignored the pull in his voice, passing it off as remembrance of shock. Despite being tired and likely ready to simply fall into a wet mess of hairy puddles, he offers aid. I nod, feeling a sort of a union flow between us in that we both could relate to a soldiers strife.

Our company starts to stride off. Plates slink back into their holding position, revealing flesh and a sweaty hide that was in dire need of a bath itself. “Find rest, there will be time for battle talk later.” He bends down, picking up something on the floor that all others had simply passed. I glance over and catch sight of what appears to be a small rounded object—a stone perhaps? A token for this day? Who knows…
These are moments for celebration. We have successfully cured a wraith and my heart soars in chest as I turn to regard the soldiers who had stood by and aided in what had turned into a good venture. “The tide of our struggle turns today.”

OOC: A good ending, sorry it took so long ^^

Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Purification - by Déodat - 02-05-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: Purification - by Midas - 02-16-2014, 04:21 PM
RE: Purification - by Déodat - 02-19-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Purification - by Midas - 02-22-2014, 10:33 AM