the Rift

[OPEN] !! Iodine [Asylum]

Somnus Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

somnus</style>

the sandweaver.</style>

I can't remember how long I've been here for. Too long. I have not seen the sky, the sun, the moon, you name it, in what seems like forever. A sigh whistles out of my mouth and I shake my head. Hooves clatter against the cave floor and the sound ricochets around my head. Sand, gold and glittering like the sun during a sunset, appears beneath my hooves. It grows and slithers, a gentle hum vibrating through the cave and soothing my mind.

I tread upon my sand, hooves sinking into the soft sand and letting the noise fill my mind; it is music to my ears. A small smile fills my lips and blue eyes close as I stop, just to listen to the thrum that my pulsing sand creates. I open my eyes and shape the gold substance into my own sun that glitters before me, and I smile despite the fact I know it is nothing like the actual sun.

I slide along with my sand, a gentle hum vibrating through my vocals as well as my magic, with my sun floating along in front of me, off to my left. I traipse through the intricate tunnels of this sanctuary, daring myself to go to the entrance and possibly catch and glimpse of the sky and whatever else was out there that has ruined Helovia.

As I close the distance between myself and the entrance, I can smell others - two scents that I recognize. And a voice that I definitely recognize, 'Jester?' My ears perk up instantly and my heart thuds for a moment. Temptress. A smile again lights up my face and I lengthen my stride, eyes sliding across her slender, ebony pelt with a unknown hunger that is shocking to me. I lower my eyes to the figure upon the ground, grazing the glass horn that glints in the soft orange glow from the lava behind the amber wall. Heat settles over the entrance and I soak in it, a lighthearted feeling flooding through me before I realize that Seele is not moving from her position upon the ground.

'We have.. awaited your return, my Queen. Are you.. well?' I lift my eyes to Circuta and furrow my brow slightly. "I do not think she is well, dear Temptress. She is weak, like a newborn, and needs her nutrients. Water first." I murmur softly, before approaching my Queen. "I am sincerely sorry Seele, but we must get you water before you rest. We do not want you to.. leave us." I say, tone soft but firm as I stand protectively next to the two mares.

"talk talk talk"
 and i discovered that my castles
   stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand...
aScratch @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
!! Iodine [Asylum] - by Seele - 02-06-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: !! Iodine [Asylum] - by Circuta - 02-10-2014, 05:50 AM
RE: !! Iodine [Asylum] - by Somnus - 02-11-2014, 01:14 AM
RE: !! Iodine [Asylum] - by Lena - 02-11-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: !! Iodine [Asylum] - by Amara - 02-12-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: !! Iodine [Asylum] - by Seele - 02-16-2014, 11:44 PM