the Rift

The Recepient [Quest Return][Andash, God of the Earth]

Andash Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

andash</style>
the beautiful is always strange.</style>

Watching in pure amazement, Andash felt no pain as his deformed wing quickly dissolved into the sweet sound of water crashing against the ground. The sheet of water was then replaced with the materials that Xira and himself had collected, forming into the shape similar to his good wing. Within moments it had gone from being ferns and branches to a magnificent bleached wing, complete with feathers. What really caught his azure pools, Andash saw a discrete marking form over the top, likening a fern that spread across it.

Seeing the smile on the Earth god's velveteens, he knew that he had done himself proud. It was worth it to see a warmth vibrate through all three of them. Andash wasn't sure exactly what to say. What am I supposed to say?
"I cannot thank you enough... Words- they aren't enough, thank you." He dipped his handsome crown to the God, and then turned his bracing frame towards Xira. Seeing the expression on her visage was enough to keep him warm throughout the winter.

He stepped towards the mossy roan, stretching his wings slightly to test their strength - they were fairly weak but he guessed they would strengthen over time and through use. The small smile he had witnessed cross her muzzle was a sign that perhaps Xira was knocking down her own cold barriers. He still couldn't quite believe that the vixen would do something like that for him; he was no special creature, he was just a simple brute that had fell upon Helovia by chance. And now he knew that that accident was possibly the best decision of his life.
He stepped on his leaden daggers, moving closer and closer to her. Soon he was well within reach to reach out which is what he did; stretching his crown out he went to lean against her shoulder, whispering,
"No one has ever done anything like this for me, but you did, he hesitated, almost feeling like his heart was in his mouth at that point, "I can't thank you enough Xira. I'm so lucky to have you..." Not knowing whether he'd gone too far, he stepped back, shock in his pools. "I apologise."

Stupid, stupid Andash.

"To be second is to be the first of the ones that lose."

image by seyed mostafa zamani @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Recepient [Quest Return][Andash, God of the Earth] - by Andash - 08-21-2012, 05:40 PM