the Rift

[OPEN] The Stranger (WindWalker)

Éostre Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
There was a soft sigh from the mare when she inched herself into the cave. The sight of it was beautiful to her. Stalagmites were new to her, since she herself had never been in a cave, and the formations they made was beautiful. It was dark in there, yet there was warmth emitting from somewhere Éostre had not bothered to change her gaze towards.
So this was the place in which WindWalker spoke of being safe, it certainly felt so. The smell of horses in the place made her sense be overwhelmed with the individual scents escaping from the walls and pores of the place. There were spots of winter fur littering small spots that looked as if they were used for bedding down.
Éostre knew not of where WindWalker was at the moment, for her eyes were digesting the various new sights, her brain spitting out random facts that she herself had collected over her eight years. Her eyes bounced and flew from one spot to another, gazing at various points of the cave in rapid succession. “It’s beautiful here” her words were quiet, yet for of awe and amazement at the place. Éostre shivered slightly from the warmth that pooled around her body in this cave. Surely, a cave would bring upon the thoughts of coldness, and loneliness? That wasn’t exactly true in this spot though.
Perhaps this is the reason the mare liked this place. It was different of course, and it was so wonderful, something that seemed to from a fairy tale her mother told her when she was merely a winter old.
“WindWalker?” She sparked herself from her brain and looked around for the stallion, wondering where he was. “This is the place… right?” The question in her voice rang through in an echo through the large area. “I mean, I wasn’t expecting something like this, its sort of like a… secret hide out.” The mare chuckled under her breath. “Like villainous hide out, but better!” The squeal of excitement reigned through the air at the thought.

OCC; Sorry that I assumed he was there >.<

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

Well, truth be told, I should have felt bad that I had left this new mare alone when we reached the caves, but the hoofprints in the snow showed her the way. I had wandered outside the entance and watched her as she entered. When she had gone in, I followed with silent steps. Don't ask me why.

I held myself at the back when she spoke and her innocence, it almost made me sick. If she was to survive in here, she had to toughen up. But you know, I would never say that to her face, so when I walked past her, I smiled. "This is the place, love. And if you like villains, you will love it here."

Walking past her and into the groups of horses, made me straighten up. I had no trsut for any of these horses, so I kept myself on guard as I walked. We were more like cattle or sheep than true horses at this point and I seriously questioned why I did not leave this place. It almost looked like a better fate to be a wraith than to huddle down on this shithole.

That was actually a good idea. I had to think about that some more, but now, I had to show this little princess how to behave in such a closed enviroment. I turned my head and looked at her, my smile still in place.

"Are you thirsty? There is a place with fresh water and some moss you can eat. Or do you want to stay here to meet the others?" If she chose to stay here, I would leave. But hey, it was her choise.

OOC: that's alright! :D

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Éostre Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Éostre listened to the soft hum of the conversing horses, their coats creating a river of different patterns across her eyes. Every time she blinked, she swore that new ones fluttered in, while others blended or left. It was simply, a jam packed river full of migrating fish. The mare nodded to herself, confident that this was an adequate statement to describe horses.
Except they didn’t die when spawning. Nope, definitely didn’t happen.
She wasn’t sure if the villain reference was to make her nervous, but then again she herself had brought it to the light of day from her mind. Of course, it was dark and cold down here, something that was often thought of when thinking of villains, although it seemed there were to be no villains right now, for everyone was crowded together from those wraith beings, which seemed to be a great threat that was looming over a’many horses heads.
The Stallion, Windwalker walked ahead of her, his feet would have made echoes if not for the talk of the many bodies conversing. His body melted in the many array of colors clouding the river, with a slight fright of losing one of the first horses she saw, and of course met; she moved quickly, falling into the trail behind him of the path he was making in the mass of horses. He was quite the smiler too, which Éostre found strange in her own right.
“Hmm?” The mare made a sound of acknowledgment of almost stepping a horses tail that was fanned on from the floor, she didn’t catch the horses eye but avoided the spreading of hair across the floor. Her eyes glued onto the dark form of the stallion ahead of her when he spoke, kindly it was too.
“I would think water would do me some good.” She glanced at the intimidating swell of horses around her, wary at the meeting of any of them really. New horses, are strange. Even Windwalker, but she at least had a conversation with him a little bit.
“Too many horses I think, not to…” She shook her head around the group they we’re wadding in. “interested in joining that fray.” Her steps seemed quiet compared the voices, and she found that strange, being the wandering folk she was.