the Rift

black victory

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.</style>

A tense feeling took to the air as Aaron and Alanna wandered back to the Threshold. Why they wandered back here, he did not know. Was it hope that the bodies he thought were his sisters would not be so? Or was it hope that the foals each had carried had made it to Helovia somehow. It did not talk long however for Alanna to pick up the smell of others. Not just one, but two others with bonded. Quickly they moved to find out if they were new to Helovia. If so, they needed to be taken to safety of the caverns.

It was Alanna who slid into sight first, her ears catching the voice of the mare. The hellhound was quickly followed by her bonded, the painted draft mutt moving quickly before anything could happen to his bonded. His voice was quick to fire off a retort to her words as well. In times like these, I believe we are all commoners. His attention then turned to the one who clearly was new to Helovia. I am Aaron, this is Alanna. You are? His eyes said he was all buisness, while Alanna's eyes focused on the mare with her kitsune. How different they were from Kimber and Kaiden.... Either way, they needed to all get to safety. The pine cone in his mane could help protect them all, but for how long? His gaze flicked quickly to the strange mare and then back again, hoping they both would give names. We should not linger here long, it's not safe.

talk

image credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
black victory - by Tyradon - 02-08-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: black victory - by Confutatis - 02-09-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: black victory - by Aaron - 02-09-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: black victory - by Tyradon - 02-09-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: black victory - by Confutatis - 02-09-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: black victory - by Aaron - 02-10-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: black victory - by Aaron - 02-16-2014, 12:47 AM
RE: black victory - by Tyradon - 02-16-2014, 06:58 PM