the Rift

black victory

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.</style>

Quickly the young knight was finding these two were just power hungry idiots who learned nothing from the fall of Isilme. Alanna growled as her bonded's temper rose. Stupid power hungry, numbskulls. No. He would not lead the stallion to safety. To hell with him, and her for that matter. Let them both be attacked without the protection. Maybe they would make better wraiths than regular equines. I was a crafter, one of two head of my rank within the herd. His voice had turned icy cold. His eyes almost black. Alanna was the only one holding him from attacking the pair. She was older, maybe even stronger... But he would not risk her against dragon fire. Even if the dragon seemed young. It was to much a risk.

At long last he spoke again, his tone almost spitting at the pair. You talk of power as if it is everything. I've seen what happens to lands when those who live there become power hungry. Devoured by the dead. His eyes cut to the mare. Your sire was well known, and the land he tried to rule is now ruled by the dead. Isilme fell because of so much blood. You ever think of causing that to happen here, and many will rise to stop you. With nothing more to say to either, he turned, only pausing to wait for Alanna before setting off for the caves calling back over his shoulder. Good luck against the wraiths, you'll need it.

talk

image credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
black victory - by Tyradon - 02-08-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: black victory - by Confutatis - 02-09-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: black victory - by Aaron - 02-09-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: black victory - by Tyradon - 02-09-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: black victory - by Confutatis - 02-09-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: black victory - by Aaron - 02-10-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: black victory - by Aaron - 02-16-2014, 12:47 AM
RE: black victory - by Tyradon - 02-16-2014, 06:58 PM