the Rift

[OPEN] it is time

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
ABRAHAM

The dark prince watched the sooty, bloodied stallion with curious eyes, his ears twitching behind his crowned forehead. "What is so dangerous on the surface?" Oh, scorn the colt for his ignorance. He did not know anything of the disease that leaked through Helovia, for he had merely followed his father to these caves on the heels of his twin. Gwyn, eyes hard on the pair of bonded before them, silenced. She felt no threat from them, their tired eyes and the lines of dirt and blood that swirled intricate macabre on their bodies. The reptile brought her wings to her sides, dropping down from Abraham's head to the mossy floor at his hooves.

Abraham took a step toward, lowering his head to scent the stallion before him. "My name is Abraham...is there anything to--" The colt was caught off guard at the approaching jaguar, and finally the voice of a dark mare made his muscles clench and his head snap to attention, his neck curling over his shoulder to see her approach. She had the same kind of build as the blue-horned stallion at his feet, but her coloration was strictly opposite him. She was dark with light markings, and he was light with dark markings. His mismatched eyes narrowed darkly at her approach, and he turned to stand a perpendicular guard for the white stallion. "Leave him alone." Abraham growled, chin tucking as he lowered the tips of his horns for the female's chest.

Gwyneverre snarled, hissing greatly as she jumped up towards the new friesian mare, spreading her wings and throwing clawed hands towards her face. The white dragon fed off of her bonded, but as well the desire to protect him fueled the very depths of her soul. She turned in the air, grasping the dark prince's mane and resting on his poll. With fiery eyes she watched Delinne as she spoke, growling darkly, traces of a hiss spilling from the cage of her ribbed teeth. Abraham did not stop his bonded at all, but the presence of the new mare was nearly lost on him. All he could think of were the lessons his mother had given them. She had taught him where to slice and where to stab, how to move his legs to wield the power of his father and the grace of his mother.

All hail the tip of the spear the misguided, unyielding force, unleashed abroad a foreign nightmare of pain
[Image: xk84bk6.png]

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
it is time - by Mauja - 02-09-2014, 10:06 AM
RE: it is time - by Abraham - 02-09-2014, 11:11 AM
RE: it is time - by Mauja - 02-11-2014, 05:49 AM
RE: it is time - by Delinne - 02-13-2014, 03:15 AM