the Rift

[OPEN] Somewhere under the Rainbow

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

The sanctuary is much too crowded for me. Painfully so. Honest to god, I've got enough going on inside me, I don't need anyone else to come up with anything funky. With effort I moseyed from the cavernous space, my sickly glowing egg carefully balanced between my teeth. I wasn't sure I trusted it, and yet, something told me that just by finding it, it was now my responsibility. As if I could really be trusted with anything's life! Hmph! As if I could be trusted to take care of my OWN life. The chuckle that escapes my lips nearly causes me to drop the precious egg. I frown. This egg is much too fragile. I hope that it will hatch soon. But if it does, I'm probably going to have to do a better job keeping it warm and making sure I don't frikkin' drop it. I focus a little harder on making sure that the grip of my jaws is firm, but not too strong. I look up, focusing now more on what my hooves are stepping on. Looking back and forth in the darkness, I see an illuminated area ahead of me. It's just a crack, but in the darkness it stands out. Pistons carry me forward in an awkward shuffle and I peer my crown around, looking inside. There's noise, a young voice full of joy. But something sort of large is blocking a proper view.

I huff to myself. This will not do. Without another moment's hesitation, I move into the small space that is the entrance into the lit cave room. I get in, and with no reverence for personal space, push past the form blocking my way. He is large - certainly bigger than I am - and almost completely white except for the black spots that dot his body. He is a unicorn like myself, but my horns are much more impressive, if I do say so myself. And I say so. "'arr'n 'eh." I try to pardon myself as I wiggle past him. Whether my words are actually intelligible.. well.. that's not my problem. I made the effort. I move a few feet away, giving the beast his space. I don't want him to get all huffy at me.

Now I see what the noise is about. There is a small foal, half a year at most but I'm guessing younger, frolicking about the lit cavern. His dark winged body doesn't seem to feel the oppression of the caves, and youthful energy emanates from him. I could almost skii -- no, I don't skip anymore. Suddenly I want to take a swig from my jug, but I'm stuck with the egg in my mouth. A look of perplexity comes onto my face as I try to decide how to handle the situation. I get distracted, however, by the boy's energy as he jumps in front of the beast next to me. I stare blankly. Do what again? Who are these males I've encountered? I look up at my surroundings now. The cave is brightly lit by crystals, somehow shimmering in the darkness. There are ledges all around the circular room. The boy must have been playing on them, doing something stupid and risky and dangerous. If I were more sure of my balance perhaps I'd muster the energy for it...... Naaaah.

Text text text.
"Words words words."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Kari - 02-09-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Mauja - 02-11-2014, 07:52 AM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Kari - 02-12-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Rostislav - 02-12-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Mauja - 02-14-2014, 08:45 AM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Kari - 02-15-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Rostislav - 02-16-2014, 04:49 AM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Mauja - 02-22-2014, 05:23 AM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Kari - 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Rostislav - 03-01-2014, 03:58 AM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Mauja - 03-02-2014, 08:54 AM