the Rift

[OPEN] Somewhere under the Rainbow

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

The painted guy next to me seems unimpressed by my entry. Not just unimpressed.. he is completely disregarding my presence. Well, I guess that's how some people like to play. I eyeball him for a moment. Unimpressed, disinterested. He laughs at the colt's friskiness and unimpeded pleasure. But beyond that, there doesn't seem to be a lot of feels coming from this guy. I mean, more power to you I guess. It seemed the snowy beast had little confidence in the sprite. "Better to do it once successfully, than try for a second time and maybe fail." But I do learn something interesting about Mr. Stern Snow. His name is Mauja.

I'd say do it again. But I'm not known for excellent decisions, and I certainly don't know what wings are like. As the colt comes over, he seems unamused by my presence as well. He asks if it is rude to mention wings when the beast next to me has none. Well... does it matter if you're rude? I used to care, when I was young. But it's been awhile since then. The colt begins to stare at me, and seems perturbed by my egg. I frown. No one stares at my baby that way. I huff at him. Maybe I'm being overprotective. I set the egg down carefully by my feet, lodging it into a nook in the uneven ground.

"It's an egg, and it's mine." I pause, realizing maybe that sounds strange. It's not like I birthed it. Hopefully the colt knows that, but then maybe he doesn't... I clear my throat awkwardly and say, "I mean, I found it abandoned. So now it's mine." Even though I've clarified myself, I still feel like there's something awkward going on. Either in my appearance or what I've said. "Err... I'm Rostislav. And you should do whatever your 'eart pleases. But I gotta admit, I didn't catch your name, laddie?" I glance over at Mauja, wondering what his reaction will be, if any, to me encouraging the boy to do as he pleases. Obviously my influence is not always pure.

Text text text.
"Words words words."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Kari - 02-09-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Mauja - 02-11-2014, 07:52 AM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Kari - 02-12-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Rostislav - 02-12-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Mauja - 02-14-2014, 08:45 AM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Kari - 02-15-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Rostislav - 02-16-2014, 04:49 AM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Mauja - 02-22-2014, 05:23 AM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Kari - 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Rostislav - 03-01-2014, 03:58 AM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Mauja - 03-02-2014, 08:54 AM