the Rift

[OPEN] Somewhere under the Rainbow

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

The juxtaposition of the child, still full of energy, but clearly with some slightly strange thoughts, with the stoic beast beside him, whose only emotion came through the words he spoke (if that), left me reeling. The look on my face - though fleeting - was a perfect impression of "DURRR". I recover quickly, and try my best to make it look as if I'm following along easily with their exchange, comprehending every second of it.

Yeah right.

But now Mauja directs his attention back toward me. I'm ready for it. Anarchy? Well.. if you're going to get into politics.. I hesitate, and listen closely, glancing furtively back and forth (yet as subtly as I can), to see if anyone .. untoward .. is listening. It seems I'm scot-free. "Judgment or no, I believe we make the choices we feel we must, and our morals are.... relative." I crack a small smile, guessing that the two other males may not appreciate my answer. But that's alright... because it is my opinion and my belief, and I will not force it upon them just as they shall not be able to force their opinion on me.

It is clear the small winged one is not interested in my opinions, or even those of the spotted Mauja next to me. He reinserts himself into the conversation, managing to sneak in words as the conversation finds a lull. A reintroduction: Kari. Well, that's good to know. I jot it down in the little steno pad that is my memory, wondering how long it'll be before I get coffee stains on the new page. Full of curiosity, full of questions. "I found it at the entrance to the caves.. waiting for me, it felt like." I pause to think about his second question. Had I seen more? "I've seen one or two in the care of others, but none just... lying around. Sorry, lad." There's a strange part of me that feels bad, when the foal seems so excited. A small part. I give a small shrug, making me reply seem more ho-hum. Kari moves closer, and I eye him warily. In spite of his youthful recklessness.. I sense that he will be careful, and not hurt my little devil egg. All the same, I tense, and I'm ready to break into action if I feel he poses a real threat.

Text text text.
"Words words words."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Kari - 02-09-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Mauja - 02-11-2014, 07:52 AM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Kari - 02-12-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Rostislav - 02-12-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Mauja - 02-14-2014, 08:45 AM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Kari - 02-15-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Rostislav - 02-16-2014, 04:49 AM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Mauja - 02-22-2014, 05:23 AM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Kari - 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Rostislav - 03-01-2014, 03:58 AM
RE: Somewhere under the Rainbow - by Mauja - 03-02-2014, 08:54 AM