[OPEN] Rebirth

Leliel Posts: 55
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 9
ali

LELIEL</style>
 Art by Blu
 Code by Boom Boom</style>

I can't really say whether or not I actually like the cave that we'd taken shelter in with the rest of Helovia. Its not like I've actually been able to look at it to form an accurate opinion of it. I know there are many souls trapped underground with us. I hear them roaming around during all hours of the day and night. Their shuffling hooves can be a touch maddening at times, but so can the eternal darkness that surrounds me. I can hear their breathing, the rustlings feathers of other pegasi, mutterings of discontent. Every now and again I get a rough shove or some snappy remark when I bump into someone. At first I would snap my teeth in their direction but now its gotten to the point where I just ignore them and continue on my way to wherever it is I'm going.

I've tripped several times and I can honestly say that I'm pretty tired of it. My knees have scabbed over from tripping and falling. There's a dull ache with each step because my skin pulls against the scabs and sometimes they open and a little blood oozes out. I've actually been waiting for them to get infected, but Muriel has assured me time and again that its fine. I'm fine.

The sound of my steps change as I enter another room. There's more of an echo now so I feel like I can safely assume that I've left the hall I had been walking down. I blink and stare ahead at nothing, my ears rotate atop my head as I listen and I can hear someone breathing but I don't know how close they are. My nostrils widen as I breathe in and verify that there is someone else in the room with me, a mare, and one that I have never met before. My teeth clench together and I slowly unfurl all four of my wings and stretch them out to feel for anything nearby like a wall or the body of the mare that I know is in the room with me.

"."
@[Kahlua]

NIGHT FALLS AND I'M ALONE.</style>

Messages In This Thread
Rebirth - by Kahlua - 02-11-2014, 01:29 AM
RE: Rebirth - by Leliel - 02-16-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: Rebirth - by Kahlua - 02-19-2014, 12:45 AM