[PRIVATE] in a land of gods & monsters, Cheveyo

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry

Note & Sabel

@[Cheveyo]

--

The dusty bay stallion had always felt as if he were an independent being. Normally, he did not long for the company of others. Lately, Note had been shown a side of these equines that made him hate and fear, yet desire them so much more. It was an odd thought, a contradicting one, but no two people are the same. He had found that it's considerably easier to love some beings than others. Depressing, really. There are few reasons to act out in hatred and violence when one could so effortlessly pour that much devotion into performing a deed of kindness.
'As if you're actually kind,' Sabel mocked, claws kneading on Note's faded coat. 'I may not be the nicest being to spend time with, but at least I'm not shamelessly taking lives and killing dreams,' the stallion replied in an emotionless tone through the bond, leaving the conversation at that.
"I've been well. Ready to get out of these rabbit tunnels." Cheveyo spoke, a lighthearted laugh pouring from her rosy lips. Note did the same, turning his head to the side to peer at his flaming wings. He stretched the appendages without pulling them to their full span. It felt nice, for he rarely got the chance to do so anymore.
"Tell me about it," Note murmured sarcastically, barely loud enough for anyone to hear, though a smirk marked his features. He turned back once again to gaze at the painted mare. She was fantastic, to say the least. Seeing her illuminated only by his fire was a strange sensation to the stallion. If his concentration waned from the magic, they would be consumed by the dark, morphing to mere flailing bodies in the midst of sightlessness.
Cheveyo had taken her gaze to the ceiling. In that brief moment, Note continued to study the mare more thoroughly than ever before. He tried to memorize every scar that marked her coat, how her muscles rippled beneath her skin, the way her pink orbs shone in the light of his fire. He took in every imperfectly perfect property that created this mare.
Once the mare returned her stare to his, a familiar question fell from her lips.

"How have you been?"

A touchy subject. Note's smile faltered for a moment, his sharp green gaze dulling as if they weren't focusing. A weight latched onto his heart, what was left of it anyways, and together they sunk. The feeling made the stallion nauseous, a reminder of the events prior to this pair's meeting.
How could Note phrase the fact that he had slowly been going insane due to a heartbreak, yet still keep the conversation in a positive mood?
The answer: he couldn't.
"Fine," the stallion spoke, his voice cracking and filled with despair as the word tumbled from his ashen lips. Panic, he was panicking again. He shifted uneasily upon his hooves, eyes averting from the mare before him. Lies are not so easily told by the honest.

[Image: 5123057704227]
[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Messages In This Thread
in a land of gods & monsters, Cheveyo - by Note - 02-11-2014, 12:30 PM
RE: in a land of gods & monsters, Cheveyo - by Note - 02-17-2014, 03:03 AM